Barrack obama savior or anti-christ

vbimport

GUY’S
SENATOR BARRACK OBAMA, made his acceptence speech tonight.
It was okay,but he same preaching to the choir.So knowing he
may be the next PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES,is he a savior
or as CHRISTIANS call him the ANTI-CHRIST.:p:p

Don’t feed the trolls. :wink:

Obama Sin Laden?

Neither, just another rich politician that really says nothing when he speaks out loud.

Do we really need all these political threads? I know this is a free speech forum, but what does this have to do with CD/DVD/PC/Technology etc.?

/me wonders if Obama has the same publicist as britney spears …
(britney has been stripped of her capitals for being undeserving).

Take a standard 18yr old trailor trash girl from an obscure location in the USA & paint a picture of peace, serenity & innocence, and hire a kickass recording studio crew to make her not sound like a chicken caught in a vacuum cleaner …

[QUOTE=LOCOENG;2118874]Do we really need all these political threads? I know this is a free speech forum, but what does this have to do with CD/DVD/PC/Technology etc.?[/QUOTE]

In my view we don’t need them as they’re inherently contentious, divisive and IMO intended to provoke potentially extreme comments.

I know we pride ourselves on free speech but there are of course limits to free speech and such emotive subjects tend to drive people beyond those limits.

The more enlightened among us though are immune to such bait and I find it encouraging that the posts at CDFreaks are predominantly either humorous, or neutral and objective.

As DrageMester implies though, the majority of such posts are originated by trolls.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=LOCOENG;2118874]Do we really need all these political threads?[/QUOTE]

No :doh:

If political discussion stays within the bounds of our rules then we allow the thread. Unfortunately, political discussion and religious discussion for that matter, tend to bring out the worst in people.

When we get a lot of political threads being created, they become difficult to manage. I’m never sure if the discussion in one thread sparks of an idea in people’s heads to think of other political issues, or if some of these threads are simply created to provoke other people.

As long as people in these forums don’t try to hide behind the “free speech” thing, so i’ll say what i want. That wont work here and you will be held responsible for everything you say, so please keep that in mind.

Also, don’t be surprised when you express a polical view, that half the people will disagree with you and the other half couldn’t care less.

[quote=zap em;2118460]

as CHRISTIANS call him the ANTI-CHRIST.:p:p[/quote]

i am a CHRISTIAN , and Think he is doing ok.how can someone be called an ANTI-CHRIST because we dont like what they say or do.

Ps i love trolls :bigsmile:

Any thing is better than Bush:(

[QUOTE=diane7;2119104]i am a CHRISTIAN , and Think he is doing ok.how can someone be called an ANTI-CHRIST because we dont like what they say or do.

Ps i love trolls :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Right on Di! I am too and I am in hope that Obama will prevail as our new president.

[QUOTE=Dee-27;2119056]If political discussion stays within the bounds of our rules then we allow the thread. Unfortunately, political discussion and religious discussion for that matter, tend to bring out the worst in people.

When we get a lot of political threads being created, they become difficult to manage. I’m never sure if the discussion in one thread sparks of an idea in people’s heads to think of other political issues, or if some of these threads are simply created to provoke other people.

As long as people in these forums don’t try to hide behind the “free speech” thing, so i’ll say what i want. That wont work here and you will be held responsible for everything you say, so please keep that in mind.

Also, don’t be surprised when you express a polical view, that half the people will disagree with you and the other half couldn’t care less.[/QUOTE]

:iagree::iagree:

Hes,another rich politician ,put a poor person in the office and then your see change.

Sorry I am old but I think it will make little difference who wins; at least Bush will go. :stuck_out_tongue:

It is like hopeless that these 2 became my choices; where is JFK when I need him. :doh:

I may not even vote this year. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=mill;2119132]Hes,another rich politician ,put a poor person in the office and then your see change.[/QUOTE]

Compared to McCain, he is dirt poor. His choice of running mate is also one of the poorest senators in the country.

I would much rather have a lawyer in office than an oil tycoon IMO. At least he’s fought for the average joe instead of ripping them off.

[QUOTE=jhtalisman;2119143]Compared to McCain, he is dirt poor. His choice of running mate is also one of the poorest senators in the country.[/QUOTE]

Obama is 47 years old. How rich do you think he will be when he reaches McCain’s age of 72? My guess is he will far exceed McCain’s current wealth. Besides, the real money in McCain’s family belongs to his wife’s family business which was built mostly by her father from nothing. Also, look at the amount of income each person gives to charity every year and you might be surprised by what you see. McCain consistently gives over 25% of his income and Obama gives less than 2%. I won’t even get into Obama’s half brother living on $1 a month in the slums of Nairobi, Kenya. Obama met this brother in 2006 and doesn’t bother to send him even his pocket change to help him. I can go on but I won’t. I’m an independent for the most part but Obama has gotten a pass from the liberally biased media an has received very little critical scrutiny. If any Republican had Obama’s history he would have been crucified endlessly by the media.

I never liked the whole class warfare mentality of the Democrats. I know a lot of wealthy people and almost all of them worked far harder than the average person does to obtain their wealth. They earned their money through hard work and got it honestly. They also created a lot of jobs in the process. I always like to ask people one question… Did you ever receive a paycheck from a poor person? The moment you think the government is going to take care of you is the moment you are being set up for a major disappointment. My mother-in-law served in the Army during WWII and was a life long staunch Democrat. When she was told by the government that she didn’t qualify to stay in an assisted living home for veterans she told my wife “They have lied to me all my life and they never intended to take care of me did they?” It broke my heart to hear her say this and anyone that thinks the government is going to take care of then is in for the same disappointment.

He’s neither. He’s just Barack Obama. I am told that no one outside the U.S.A. cares anyway. Either McCain or Barack will probably do a good job. Neither of them seem to be evil. In case any one was interested. Abraham Lincoln had about the same amount of time in the Senate as Barack. That turned out well. (I can just about hear the Civil War comments).

Both political parties are equally incapable of governing in a manner that would really make a difference for the average person . If I am given a choice of the lesser of two evils I take the one that provides the smallest government and the fewest taxes.

Actually, when you look at the voting percentages in the USA most people here don’t care either. It is sad when even the Iraqi people vote in higher percentages than we do.

[QUOTE=UTR;2119200]Both political parties are equally incapable of governing in a manner that would really make a difference for the average person . If I am given a choice of the lesser of two evils I take the one that provides the smallest government and the fewest taxes.

Actually, when you look at the voting percentages in the USA most people here don’t care either. It is sad when even the Iraqi people vote in higher percentages than we do.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it is sad. It’s almost like a separate entity from the rest of u.s…