Bar advertizing

vbimport

BAR SIGNS TO GET BUSINESS

funny signs hey

don’t drink and derive :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2718094]don’t drink and derive :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

think maybe they mean divide ? they all ready had to much to drink

[QUOTE=marloyd;2718097]think maybe they mean divide ? they all ready had to much to drink[/QUOTE] Division is part of arithmetic while deriving derivatives is part of (differential) calculus, so they actually do mean “derive”.

And apparently I haven’t had enough to drink.

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2718100]Division is part of arithmetic while deriving derivatives is part of (differential) calculus, so they actually do mean “derive”.

And apparently I haven’t had enough to drink.[/QUOTE]

I guess I should have looked up derive ,maybe i need a drink :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=marloyd;2718103]I guess I should have looked up derive ,maybe i need a drink :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

You should read your email :bigsmile:

Thanks JC but I should have known that was right my ex wife was a secretary for Michigan U. math department in Flint .the math teachers were weird they always had t-shirts with a number on it and everybody was suppose to know it was a square root of something.They were always coming up with weird stuff.

[QUOTE=marloyd;2718113]Thanks JC but I should have known that was right my ex wife was a secretary for Michigan U. math department in Flint .the math teachers were weird they always had t-shirts with a number on it and everybody was suppose to know it was a square root of something.They were always coming up with weird stuff.[/QUOTE]

As far as math goes this is all I know