Bank Holidays

Money-grabber :bigsmile:

Cool thing about English bank holidays is that in Scotland we don’t take 'em! So we can laugh at all the people in Englandshire who are bored out of their tits because nothing is open. Mind you I usually sleep off a hangover on a holiday monday from a three-day drunken bender. Tis odd though that you work all year round and get these little compulsory breaks only to be bored; a little forward planning and you could have a great time.

Hey, TigerZai - haven’t seen you in ages :bigsmile:

Looking at our avatars, one post after the other, is making me dizzy :bigsmile:

Hah! Your avatar needs the toilet BAD! My avatar is subtly peeing at every lift. :wink:

Bwahahahaha. Brilliant :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :clap:

I’ve got to support my disc sniffing habbit somehow.

Tsk, haven’t you given that up yet? :stuck_out_tongue:

Zai post after me

I’m with you ckin. The Sunday prior to BH monday is wicked. The pubs around here are banging, just like a Fri/Sat night. A great time to be had.

Then BH Mondays are a bit of recovery (maybe a drive to the garden centre :frowning: ) before striking the barbie up or if it’s raining, back to the pub.

Brilliant. We love 'em :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

i don’t know if it’s at all their stores, but Ikea is hving a summer sale until june 10th or something. i filled my car when i went yesterday and there’s still more stuff i wanted to pick up!

i dont even have anywhere to put this stuff since i moved out of my apartment and into my parents house. at least I won’t need to buy anything when I move out for good haha. I"ll be fully stocked to furnish a whole house…

Yeah trust me, it’ll all come in handy when you get another place of your own (at least, it’s a very good excuse anyway) :bigsmile:

I haven’t been to Ikea for ages, and I’m glad really, cause I’d have no money left! I went to a similar place not long ago (The Range), and I shudder when I think how much I spent there!

Still, us girls are good at spending money (if the guys are to be believed) :bigsmile:

Arachne, BELIEVE IT !!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Nope they permiate, plus it’s the only way to get the smell of a fresh pusskit litter tray visit out of my nose :bigsmile:

LOL!!! Anything would be better than soiled pusskit litter. Peeeeewwww! :bigsmile:

LOL@James - see, told ya the guys think that. I think it’s drilled into them from birth :bigsmile:

What’s a bank holiday?

I vaguely remember something like that from my childhood, but it was banished into oblivion a long time ago.

It’s the same as a Public Holiday. An excuse for most folk to have a nice relaxing day off work (unless they have mean bosses, like my mum and haveacigar do). :wink:

Yea ya know I don’t even have my own place yet but I feel like I should just go and get stuff while it’s all on sale, just for S’s and G’s.