Banish Adverts - I have the Idea!

vbimport

I have an absolutley great idea and want to find someone out there who wants to be part of it.
I have no TV experience but would to start a dialogue with someone who does and eventually develop a simple idea to skip those dammed adverts.

Tivo and skip the commercials?..

Advertising, annoying as it may be, is pretty much what keeps free-to-air services broadcasting. I go with t0nee1’s suggestion and use the pause feature on my PVR so that I can skip the commercials as they arrive.

If it’s a choice between putting up with adverts and [I]paying[/I] for the predominantly cr*p TV that is broadcast these days, I’ll take the adverts every time.

Slainte

midders

I want advertisements broadcast during infomercials.

Does anyone else find it annoying, when commercials are briefly interrupted by pieces of movie or sitcoms? :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=t0nee1;2463237]Tivo and skip the commercials?..[/QUOTE]

I have an idea that I want to share with anybody who is prepared to talk to me, I know the rewards are going to be sky high.

If you have knowledge of programming and broadcasting we could be in business.

What’s Tivo?

CliveCope, I was [I]trying[/I] to be funny, and somewhat sarcastic, sorry!.
Do remember, GOOGLE [I]is[/I] your friend…" I typed the word ‘google’ into google, guess what I got?..everything"…:smiley:

I thought “google” was a really big number or something.

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2463615]Does anyone else find it annoying, when commercials are briefly interrupted by pieces of movie or sitcoms? :p[/QUOTE]

Me :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2463615]Does anyone else find it annoying, when commercials are briefly interrupted by pieces of movie or sitcoms? :p[/QUOTE]
I thought most sitcoms and movies these days were interrupted by bad peers? :slight_smile:

Seriously though Clive, it doesn’t work that way. If you have a great idea you gotta at least make a functioning model yourself. Nobody gets rich on ideas alone. Watch some TED.