Bangkok Dangerous

Anyone having probs with backing up Bangkok Express?

Why are you ? if so which version of DVDFab are you using and which DVDFab product ?

[B]NO [/B]but it Sounds like you are so would you mind telling us what [B]YOUR[/B] problem is

Jeez.

[QUOTE=jrjr214;2197636]Anyone having probs with backing up Bangkok Express?[/QUOTE]

never heard of it.

[QUOTE=troy512;2197827]never heard of it.[/QUOTE]

I think they mistakenly combined two movie titles. Bangkok Dangerous which is already out and The Express which isn’t released until January 20th, 2009.

Also the latest version of FAB 5.2.3.0 should do this movie with no problems (Bangkok Dangerous) as I did it with 5.2.2.6 I believe that was the version with no problems. As GJ said just what are your problems?

I have 5.2.2.2 and it is having problems…doesn’t quick analyzing the disk, or at least I give up before it does.

[QUOTE=jrjr214;2197636]Anyone having probs with backing up Bangkok Express?[/QUOTE]

No problems here, either, but you may want to consider posting [B]something[/B] here before [B]vividere[/B] hi-jacks your thread.

O’C

:slight_smile:

How are my comments different than those who are saying they didn’t have a problem? I didn’t ask for help, I am not trying to hijack the thread, just adding my 2cents worth which isn’t any different that what you did?

Didn’t the person writing the note say:

“Anyone having probs with backing up Bangkok Express?”

Wasn’t that an invite for me to report my problem?

[quote=vividere;2198534]
"Anyone having probs with backing up Bangkok Express?"
Wasn’t that an invite for me to report my problem?[/quote]
Yes it was as he is asking a question