Bangkok Dangerous,Disaster Movie

vbimport

Bangkok Dangerous and Disaster Movie Version R1

No problem with Anydvd Ver#6.4.9.2

Are those BD or DVD media format? Have you tried to see if 6.5.0.7 worked on them?

That was DVD Media

Have not tried the new ver 6.5.0.7 yet hope to get to it later today after I update.

Just loaded and tried Ver 6.5.0.7 and all looks good on the computer.
Have to go to work now so don’t have the time now to burn and test on standalone.

Happy Burning

No worky with 6.5.0.7 for me.

Did not even get past the any dvd is scaning disc part with me and Ver 6.5.0.7 Any One else have this problem

I think I got a work around for now. Select copy movie only and then check the box next to “01” file. It’s like 1h39m. Then skip past the first several frames with the preview pane. It’s working so far. I’ll update shortly.

Yup, it works as stated above. Just make sure you remove the <> symbols on either side of the the title name. Cheers!

Thats wierd I had no problems with versions.

[QUOTE=aretard;2191393]Did not even get past the any dvd is scaning disc part with me and Ver 6.5.0.7 Any One else have this problem[/QUOTE]

I’m having this problem also. Has no one figured this out yet?

Version 6.5.0.7

Get latest 6.5.1.0 It now works for Bangkok Dangerous

I just bought Anydvd HD today after using the trial before I liked it enough to buy it, but Im having the same problems as many people. I cant get bangkok dangerous at all. Not from the ISO not from the hard drive rip…not at all. I have 6.5.0.7 and I can’t even find out how to update to the newest version…help:bow:

[QUOTE=jaewest1;2192142]I just bought Anydvd HD today after using the trial before I liked it enough to buy it, but Im having the same problems as many people. I cant get bangkok dangerous at all. Not from the ISO not from the hard drive rip…not at all. I have 6.5.0.7 and I can’t even find out how to update to the newest version…help:bow:[/QUOTE]

Just follow the link

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f88/post-new-update-versions-anydvd-here-announcement-only-209438/index6.html

[quote=bean55;2192246]Just follow the link

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f88/post-new-update-versions-anydvd-here-announcement-only-209438/index6.html[/quote]

Thanks a lot. I just updated to the newest version and I’m getting ready to try Bangkok Dangerous again.

6.5.1.0 works perfectly.

Note: make sure to re-enable the AI scanner back to automatic if you did like I did and was trying different suggestions to make 0.7 work.

:slight_smile: