BAN the Vuvuzela

vbimport

IT is just a Loud Noise :sad:

Last Night it Spoilt the Match 4 ME
English supports Sing`in There Songs
And american also … The feeling was Missing with this loud constant Noise :a

IT is NOT THE Sound of Africa FIFA Wanted to Ban them from the Stadiums LONG AGO
I think THE People that Manufacthred ( MADE ) them WON :sad: all to do with mony making

JUST Heard on the News that NO V will be allowd to be Blown WHEN A Country `s Nationl Anthem is Played

BAN the Horns / toeoeoeter / vuvuzela …Who is With ME :bigsmile:

LET people Celebrate with there Voices .SOOO more Exiting :bow::bigsmile::flower::cool:

Agreed 100% :iagree:

HI

I agree…

NBK

Count me in as well.
It’s spoiling the games.

To much noise, so ban that thing.

Ban anything that makes more noise than the human voice during any kind of event.

Same here. We had the game on yesterday and it kept giving the impression that we had bees trapped in the TV!

What’s wrong with bees? :sad:

Still, I agree: BAN the vuvuzela. Oranje here we go :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=BussyB;2525397]What’s wrong with bees? :sad:[/QUOTE] Nothing. Now please go and make us some more honey! :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=BussyB;2525397]What’s wrong with bees? :sad:

Still, I agree: BAN the vuvuzela. Oranje here we go :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

[B]di likes bees[/B] :bigsmile:

Good luck with The Match soon di is going to watch it :cool:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2525405]Nothing. Now please go and make us some more honey! :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Careful what you wish for Drage

[QUOTE=diane7;2525406][B]di likes bees[/B] :bigsmile:

Good luck with The Match soon di is going to watch it :cool:[/QUOTE]

Thanks! :smiley:

oh well

“Vuvuzelas will not be banned from the stadia,” said Fifa spokesman Stan Schaffner.

Source: http://msnsport.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_6206498,00.html

:slight_smile:

Is very Annoying :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s even making the news that suppliers of the Vuvuzela have had overwhelming demand for the tuneless instrument. :eek:

. . . as if they’re not playing it enough on the TV. :doh:

Anyone got an idiot’s guide on how to blow it? I’m just not sure whether it takes one or two sticks of TNT. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Seán;2525876]Anyone got an idiot’s guide on how to blow it? I’m just not sure whether it takes one or two sticks of TNT. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE] Depends on whether the idiot in question has one or two hands. :stuck_out_tongue:

I saw Anti-Vuvuzela filter on some sites :slight_smile:

Our specially designed Vuvuzela noise-cancellation sound is a wave with the same amplitude but with an inverted phase to the original sound.
The waves combines to form a new wave, in a process called interference, which effectively cancel each other out -an effect which is called phase cancellation.
Depending on the circumstances the resulting soundwave may be so faint as to be inaudible to human ears.

Sounds funny :stuck_out_tongue:

The public Danish High Definition channel (DR HD) is now showing World Cup games with the stadium sound turned down low compared to commentator sound, and it sounds like they also applied an anti-vuvuzela filter to the stadium sound, so that cheers from the audience can be (faintly) heard over the faint sound of the vuvuzela horns - at least some of the time.

What a relief!

This is the RSA - Uruguay match BTW.

I Agreed 100% :iagree:
:clap: Uruguay

It’s a WMD! A Weapon Of Mass Distraction!

Even Hitler agrees to ban the vuvuzela.
Obama also has some things to say about the plastic horns.

I started watching some of the games but stopped I did not like hearing the noise the vuvuzela makes. I hope it hurts the bottom line for the games because people like me stop watching.