Bad TRT-checks give corrupted data?

vbimport

Not sure where I should put this thread but…

Earlier I burned a lot of DVD´s, on Princos :sad:

No when I have learned a bit more about cheap and expensive DVDs I TRT-checked many of these old Princos with sad results and have made up a plan to reburn all the bad DVD´s into Verbatims instead.

But then I have one question.

If I do a TRT and gets drops in the end of the DVD (the Princos) but are capable of transfer all the data to my harddrive and reburn it from there. Will that new copy work without problem (if that disc of course give a nice TRT)? Or could the data in the end of the DVD be damaged (on the old Princo) so the corrupted data will be transfered first to the hdd and then to the new DVD?

I just want to know if I can copy the old bad DVD´s or if I have to get all the data from the source again.

Thank you so much in advance!

Hi,[quote=dacore84;2083253]
But then I have one question.

If I do a TRT and gets drops in the end of the DVD (the Princos) but are capable of transfer all the data to my harddrive and reburn it from there. Will that new copy work without problem (if that disc of course give a nice TRT)?[/quote]Yes, it should. If problems occur, then they are likely not related to the poor source material.

Michael

[QUOTE=mciahel;2083258]Hi,Yes, it should. If problems occur, then they are likely not related to the poor source material.

Michael[/QUOTE]

Ok! Thank you so much for your quick answer! :bow: