Bad Sectors

Hello All

I have always used clonecd to backup my games, but now I would like to move to Alcohol 120% (since I have heard so much about it), I have downloaded a free trial of Alcohol Software from http://www.alcohol-software.com/download.php,

The 1st game I want to back up is Celtic Kings, I have used Clony XXL and the end result is 4 skulls and protection: Bad Sectors at 281284. What option do I need to select to backup this game??

The 2nd is warrior kings with the protection SD2.8, what steps do I need to follow to be able to back up this game, if you have a link for a tutorial site with screen shots would be great

Cheers

try here or here for the tutorials. it sounds like all you need to do is choose the safedisk 2 datatype and burn away. that is, if your burner is compatible. let us know what equipment you have so we can advise.

Originally posted by whatt??
[B]The 2nd is warrior kings with the protection SD2.8, what steps do I need to follow to be able to back up this game, if you have a link for a tutorial site with screen shots would be great

Cheers [/B]

Are you sure it’s sd 2.8? I know protections used vary in different parts of the world but here in Oz warrior kings is definitely copy protected with laserlock.