Bad Dvd

vbimport

Can someone help me, i recorded a couple movies onto a couple DVD’s.
I can watch them about 1 - 2 times and then they will nomore load.
DVD player says there is no DVD in, also tryed on my computer and there with roxio winonch 8 i get tons of CRC and ECC errors. The disks arent scratched nor something else, an idea why that could happen, and how i get theses movies to work again?

[QUOTE=arrn;2033725]Can someone help me, i recorded a couple movies onto a couple DVD’s.
DVD player says there is no DVD in, also tryed on my computer and there with roxio winonch 8 i get tons of CRC and ECC errors. The disks arent scratched nor something else, an idea why that could happen, and how i get theses movies to work again?[/QUOTE]

Be more specific by telling us what the movies are and what blank media you used. Also tell us what program you used to record these movies.

Agree with GJ on this one; more info would be superb in assisting you.

What kind of blank media are you using?

Any labels on the dvd’s?

How fast are you burning?

DVD+R 4.7gb, Primeon professional quality.
Speed no idea its a DVD w. harddisk brand: Liteon LVW-5045GDL+

Movies where from RTL2 and Teleclub, burned in the Liteon after i have recorded them on the build in harddisk, they all work for 1 - 3 times then the DVD says there isent any disk in. If I try to read them in the computer with a with a HP DVD 840 there are this ECC/CRC errors every 32 blocks, so 32,64,96 and so one.

Movies where from RTL2 and Teleclub
AFAIK, Teleclub is an encrypted Pay TV channel. Since you don’t own the source materials, it is against forum rules to copy them.

Apart from that, change your media - Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden media is the best.

Regards

Total agreement with blutach…Taiyo Yuden or Verbatim are all that’s allowed near my burners or stand-alones.

[QUOTE=arrn;2033725]Can someone help me, i recorded a couple movies onto a couple DVD’s.
DVD player says there is no DVD in, also tryed on my computer and there with roxio winonch 8 i get tons of CRC and ECC errors. The disks arent scratched nor something else, an idea why that could happen, and how i get theses movies to work again?[/QUOTE]

Can you please post the name brand of media you are using?

[quote=arrn;2034271]DVD+R 4.7gb, Primeon professional quality.
Speed no idea its a DVD w. harddisk brand: Liteon LVW-5045GDL+

[B]Movies where from RTL2 and Teleclub,[/B] burned in the Liteon after i have recorded them on the build in harddisk, they all work for 1 - 3 times then the DVD says there isent any disk in. If I try to read them in the computer with a with a HP DVD 840 there are this ECC/CRC errors every 32 blocks, so 32,64,96 and so one.[/quote]
If you do not own these DVD it illegal to back them up. Downloaded copyrighted material cannot be disscused on this forum. Please keep that in mind when you post again.

I agree with alan1476

lol i own those DVD’s, and its legal to record teleclub for self use. so there isent any problems.
But thanks for reply, unfortunatly this dosent help me to figure out why 90% of those burned Dvd’s nomore run.

Good luck!

[QUOTE=arrn;2035423]lol i own those DVD’s, and its legal to record teleclub for self use. so there isent any problems.
But thanks for reply, unfortunatly this dosent help me to figure out why 90% of those burned Dvd’s nomore run.[/QUOTE]

Fact is, Teleclub is the Premiere PayTV in Switzerland.

Reading/ripping the content from the recorded discs is obviously the real problem.

I can only suggest you use RELIABLE media, Verbatim & TY.