Bad cd-rs?

Now my problem is somthing that has been driving me crazy for the past 2 weeks and I have no clue what the problem is, even if I cant fix the problem I just want to know what the problem is…

I have an MDS/MDF file, and I have CompUSA DVD-R 8x Blanks, I loaded the images onto both Alcohol 120% and Nero, I load the image burning wizard on Alcohol 120% and I load the image and everything, it finishes burning 100% complete… Now I load the disk and I get NOTHING, I check in my computer and it looks like its blank, but when I look at the disk itself there is defiently data written to it… I tried burning just the image onto the disk with Nero Using DATA DISK, so that I can try upstairs and I get the same problem. Is it my burner that sucks? Am I doing somthing wrong? Or is my compusa disks that suck? Does anyone have any clue what I should do?

I dont want to mount it or anything using dameon tools I want to burn it onto the dvd-r but nothing works… Thanks for anyhelp guys I appreciate it.

P.S. I POSTED THIS MESSAGE SOMEWHERE ELSE AND I APOLOGIZE ABOUT THAT…

Yes, crossposting is frowned upon. If you do it accidentally (it happens), you can ask for a mod to delete the extra post, but be sure to include the hyperlink so the moderator can go straight to it to delete the crosspost. :wink:

back on topic… please

You will not get any help here with for your downloaded warez crap, if you post this same thing again you may get sinbinned for a few days or banned…

Thread Closed.