Backups worked on DVD Player, updated the software, now they no longer work

vbimport

1st Post!!!
OK, so ive been using CloneDVD and AnyDVD for over a year now with no problems whatsoever. I just updated AnyDVD to the newest version for better compatibility and what not. Since then I have made 3 DVD backups and all of them will not play on my standalone dvd player. Im using the exact same media as i was using before I updated the software and before I updated all backups worked fine on my dvd player. The 3 dvds work fine on my pc though. Im not sure what could be wrong? Maybe a setting in AnyDVD? I have all the protection boxes checked in AnyDVD, maybe I need to uncheck some? Please help guys! Thanks.

Wow, not a single response after 3 days?!?!?! and you guys call yourselves “cdfreaks”? hehe. cmon guys, any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks in advance!

So you have up-dated anydvd and now it wont read ur dvds? If so , try closing anydvd and play the disc again, o yea, have u changed ur media player to another one? If you close anydvd and it works fine then you have to search the opitions in anydvd and c if there is something to uncheck inorder for it to play.

I know this is going to sound pretty dumb, but I have learned that having the most updated software, is not exactly the best thing you can do. I have used tons of software for years, then the company decides to update their software for one reason or another, and then the damm thing stops working altogether. Recently happened to me when I upgraded to a newer version of Morpheus. So my rules is this, if my software works right now, I leave it alone. Don’t need the new bells and whistles. Don’t upgrade!!!