Backupman

vbimport

Backupman,

You have multiple posts on the same topic and this may considered to be spam. One thread is enough to solve your issue. If you feel that the responses were unsatisfactory, then simply state your problem in your thread. For optimal results, be informative as possible. Cryptic, one-line responses like “it’s not working” are not enough for us to give useful information. You should always strive to give as much relevant information as possible in order for someone to give you pertinent advice.

As I have gathered from four threads (several of them right next to each other), you have a DVD (Monty Python and the Holy Grail) and you want to make a VCD out of it. However, you want to make only a single VCD and you want the program to be freeware.

Fine. Simple enough.

http://www.videohelp.com/tools?s=20#20

The following is a list of programs designed to take you from DVD to (S)VCD. (Remember, parenthesis around a letter means optional. Therefore, (S)VCD means either VCD or SVCD.) Six out of 10 are listed as freeware. When you click on a program name, you’ll be given more information on the program and some links to guides on how to use the program.

Take your pick. Unfortunately, doing this may require some reading on your part. Remember this is something YOU want to do, and nobody here is going to do it for you. So please exhaust all of your resources before posting numerous threads on the same issue.

I take pleasure in sharing what little I know with others. However, if you’re uninformative, uncooperative, impatient and ungrateful, the pleasure is stripped and nobody then wants to help you. So do us both a favor and please read the excellent links given to you by several members here and stick to a single thread.

Yo-

AMEN and well put Bra-

Mike

How insensitive…

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. /.

Backupman, you have crossposted so many times, I sin binned you for the next week.

Our rules are simple and there for a reason. Such disregard for the rules shows no respect to CD Freaks. People who do not respect us, do not belong on this forum.

Please respect CD Freaks by respecting our rules!

Yo-

Da Taxman has acted in the most responsible way to this problem-

Thank you-

Mike