Backup WarCraft III 3 with LTR-40125S - WC3 WCIII

What CloneCD settings should I use to make a 1:1 backup of WarCraft III (US version), given my setup:

LiteOn 40125S
Firmware: ZS0K
CloneCD 4.0.1.10

:confused:

Use the button. :slight_smile:
This subject is a lot asked and helped.

really easy, just use the latest clonecd and use the game type under clone cd and read /write with lite on.

Then you make a perfect copy, I even patch it to 1.02 and no problem, no crack is needed.
By the way I have the same hardware but overclock it to a 48125W vs06, works better now.:cool:

Your Litey can handle that easy. Use CloneCD 4.0.1.1. At startup I disabled the tray icon because I hear it has a bug. I used the “game cd” default profile and no problems.

I tried the default CCD “game” profile, but I ended up with a coaster. I’ve tried searching the forum, but any 40125S/WCIII answers suggest the same method. Any idea why it doesn’t seem to work on my drive? Are there any alternative methods I should try?

Got coasters with CloneCd, one attempt with CD-Mate with
option - securom1/2 and got one good back-up of WC3.

I dont know why people are making “copying warcraft III” a big deal … it was fairly simple…just selected the game cd profile and all went well…

Raj

Does using the default CCD “Game” profile require “Hide CDR Media” be checked? I don’t want my copy to require this.

I got numerous coasters with clonecd, but when i used my clonecd image file and burn it in cdmate it works fine now

Originally posted by Bucho
Does using the default CCD “Game” profile require “Hide CDR Media” be checked? I don’t want my copy to require this.

Read in DVD/CD-ROM drive instead of burner, then you don’t need Hide CD-R…