Backup Program For incremental Backup

vbimport

I need a program which is user friendly to backup files daily but continues on other dvds. I currently have Nti backup which I found not very user friendly because of the job file . I also have nero reloaded backitup - quite user friendly but doesn’t have the utility to decrease burning speed!!. Can anyone suggest a good and user friendly back up program to dvds?? :bow:

Arconis - True Image :iagree:

that program is not straight forward like nero backitup as I contacted customer care

Backup Program For incremental Backup

I need a program which is user friendly to backup files daily but continues on other dvds. I currently have Nti backup which I found not very user friendly because of the job file . I also have nero reloaded backitup - quite user friendly but doesn’t have the utility to decrease burning speed!!. Can anyone suggest a good and user friendly back up program to dvds??

BackupMyPC. Was available separately, and probably still is. Now comes as part of Roxio 7?/7.5 & 8.
Backups up to file, tape & optical devices. Used to use it but now use Acronis True Image.

but acronis true image doesnot do incremental backups to dvds?!?!?

I backup to a separate HD so I’ve never tried but I believe it does but I’ve seen posts about there being problems with DVDs, suggesting that something like Incd needs to be installed.

I tried to use a different approach - which is the acronis approach by creating archives on the hd and then copying them to the dvds but still the program is far too slow!! Any other suggestion please

I bought a very good backup program which is NTI backup all!! It works splendidly!!