Backup procedure, is this complete?

vbimport

Hi,

after reading the threads in here, I have pretty much decided to buy a blu-ray burner in order to back up my blu ray movie collection as they are still like $45 Aud to buy.

to back them up I need to

1. rip with anydvd HD

2. burn with imgburn or nero 8 in udf 2.50

if say the movie is too big for a sl bdr it needs to be shrunk and that can be done in RipBot ?

The last thing I guess I need to get more clarification is, with ripping and burning of my bd movies with the above 2 steps, are the keys still needed or is it now automatically put in with anydvd HD ?

thanks for your help

Don’t worry about the keys, AnyDVD HD will take care that.

[QUOTE=poisonous;2123792]Hi,

after reading the threads in here, I have pretty much decided to buy a blu-ray burner in order to back up my blu ray movie collection as they are still like $45 Aud to buy.

to back them up I need to

1. rip with anydvd HD

2. burn with imgburn or nero 8 in udf 2.50

if say the movie is too big for a sl bdr it needs to be shrunk and that can be done in RipBot ?

The last thing I guess I need to get more clarification is, with ripping and burning of my bd movies with the above 2 steps, are the keys still needed or is it now automatically put in with anydvd HD ?

thanks for your help[/QUOTE]
I would consider RE media until you perfect this.

Thanks for the tips guys.

hopefully next week I will have blu-ray writer. the LG looks the best for price and specs

cheers