Backup of the bachup

Hi

Witch program should you use to backup a DVD but not from the original but from another backup? (copy of the copy). Also when you do this (copy) should the program transcodes again or straight copy?

Stelios

Any one will do. Rip and burn away.

the contents of the backup already fit onto a dvdr, so just do a straight up disc copy.

FutureProof

Why do you have to rip again?

AZImmortal

<so just do a straight up disc copy.>

That means then that we don’t have to transcode again I suppose. So CloneDVD is not the program to use I suppose. Nero then would do a straight copy.

Stelios

u’ve already transcoded the contents to make them onto a dvdr, so obviously u wouldn’t have to do it again. nero would work for this.

Originally posted by stelch
[B]
<so just do a straight up disc copy.>

That means then that we don’t have to transcode again I suppose. So CloneDVD is not the program to use I suppose. Nero then would do a straight copy.

Stelios [/B]

You can use CloneDVD as well. It will transcode OR it will do a disc-2-disc copy IF there is no copy protection. Since it is already a backup, CloneDVD will work just fine to copy the disc.

Rip & Burn again? If you have only a writer then yes. Otherwise place the disc into a DVD-ROM and point CloneDVD third user case at it for on-the-fly.