Backup Mohaa clone 4.19 beta / Liteon 32x - disc 2 just spins

vbimport

I'm trying to install a backup of Mohaa made with clone 4.19 beta and Liteon 32x, but when I try to read the second cd the disk keep spinning and doesn't continue the installation. I tried with different cd readers with same results. I haven't this problem with clone 3.4.3.1. Thanks for helping.

It is the option Regenerate Data Sectors that screws up. Just turn it off and it will work fine, it did for me anyway. Tested with Black & White and MoHaa. When i made a backup of B&W with RDS on i couldn’t install with the backup because some file was corrupted and then i tried it without RDS and it worked. :cool:

Originally posted by lupicupi
I’m trying to install a backup of Mohaa made with clone 4.19 beta and Liteon 32x, but when I try to read the second cd the disk keep spinning and doesn’t continue the installation. I tried with different cd readers with same results. I haven’t this problem with clone 3.4.3.1. Thanks for helping.

It is a bug in BETA 19. Please update to BETA 21.

Originally posted by Olli
[B]

It is a bug in BETA 19. Please update to BETA 21. [/B]

You are right as always, i changed Automatic Fast error skip to on also when i made the new backup so the problem is not RDS. Sorry about that. :frowning: But the bug must also be in the older betas because i used Beta 14.

Originally posted by Dimmuxx
[B]

You are right as always, i changed Automatic Fast error skip to on also when i made the new backup so the problem is not RDS. Sorry about that. :frowning: But the bug must also be in the older betas because i used Beta 14. [/B]

The bug is/was in all previous BETAs. BETA 21 fixes it.