Backup games that shutter

some of the games i backed op is shuttering. the games i am talking about is

gta3 (shutter when loading from cd)

sims unleashed (shutter when the little extra window apears)

Battlefield (shutter in the beginning of the game, and when loading a game)

desperados (shutter in the sound in the beginning of a level)

can enybody help me with me problem???

What is your OS?
Reader?
Burner?
Version of CloneCD?
Settings/Profiles used?
mainboard/CPU/RAM MB?

Read this Subject: [0-6] I’m having trouble, how do I ask for help?, the link is in my sig :cool:

Originally posted by FutureProof
[B]What is your OS?
Reader?
Burner?
Version of CloneCD?
Settings/Profiles used?
mainboard/CPU/RAM MB?

Read this Subject: [0-6] I’m having trouble, how do I ask for help?, the link is in my sig :cool: [/B]

windows xp pro
LiteOn DVD LTD-1634-01
Sony RW CRX175A1-C1
clonecd 4.2.0.1
profiles from clony 2.0.0.6
Soltek SL-85ERV
Pentium Northwood 2 2400 MHz
512 MB DDR PC 2700

Nice setup.

The Sony is a two-sheep writer, a rebadged Lite-On.[ul][li]If you are using CloneCD, do not use Clony.[]Disable the in-built XP burning app from Roxio - right click the burner and choose disable burning.[]Disable IMAPI Services[]Make sure that DMA is enable and that you are using 40 pin/80 conductor IDE cables[]There’s more stuff in the links in my sig[]Use quality media[]Use the default Game CD profile and go from there[/ul]You may not be able to backup Unleashed unless you use the AWS option.
[/li]
You have an unusual mix of games to backup, some old, some new-ish. Do you have cable internet?

Originally posted by FutureProof
[B]Nice setup.

The Sony is a two-sheep writer, a rebadged Lite-On.[ul][li]If you are using CloneCD, do not use Clony.[]Disable the in-built XP burning app from Roxio - right click the burner and choose disable burning.[]Disable IMAPI Services[]Make sure that DMA is enable and that you are using 40 pin/80 conductor IDE cables[]There’s more stuff in the links in my sig[]Use quality media[]Use the default Game CD profile and go from there[/ul]You may not be able to backup Unleashed unless you use the AWS option.
[/li]>
You have an unusual mix of games to backup, some old, some new-ish. Do you have cable internet? [/B]

Why should’t i use clony???
what are IMAPI???
can you suggest some quality media???
i like many different types of games, but what does i have to do with my internet connection???

Make sure that DMA is enable and that you are using 40 pin/80 conductor IDE cables

why is that futureproof ?
i use ata100 cables with my burners and never had problems…
or i missundrestud and you mean ata100 cables ?

Originally posted by Frede
[B]

1. Why should’t i use clony???
  2. what are IMAPI???
  3. can you suggest some quality media???
  4. i like many different types of games, but what does i have to do with my internet connection??? [/B]
  1. It is often wrong
  2. Read the FAQ
  3. check your burner’s website
  4. just wanted to know if you had T1 or something around 2 Mb/s