Backup DVD help

vbimport

I think I poted this in the wrong forum. If so, I apologize as I am new and not to tech savvy.

I have tried to find the right info before posting but just don’t get it. Please be patient and gentle with me. LOL. I have a reasonably new computer with Windows XP. I tried to make a backup copy of a workout DVD (P90X) for my wife and the only option was to play it. It has DVD burning capability.

Questions:

1. How do I find out what protection it uses?
  2. Is there a free and safe download that can get passed the protection so that I can backup the dvd?

RIPIT4ME
Jim

Thanks Jimbo!!

Your original thread was moved from the Living Room to here (Newbie Forum), as the Living Room is for General Chat.

For future reference, according to forum rules, crossposting is not allowed. :cop:

Welcome to CDF. :slight_smile:

deleted post

Which one? :slight_smile:

It’s gone now ? maybe Taxman deleted it as there was a guy listing all kinds of stuff for sale
Jim

Ahhh, possibly a spam thread, there’s been a few of those today. You’re probably right, Tax or one of the other Admins/Seniors probably got rid of it. :slight_smile:

Maybe as I PM’ed Taxman and told him about it, it was from a wholeseller who had a heck of a long list of stuff selling, Thanks anyway for responding about it, have a nice day :bigsmile:
Jim