Backup copys

vbimport

HOW CAN A PERSON FIND OUT HOW MANY BACK UP COPIES WERE MADE ON THEIR COMPUTER, OR ON THE PROGRAM?:bow:

[QUOTE=FAKINS;2461363]HOW CAN A PERSON FIND OUT HOW MANY BACK UP COPIES WERE MADE ON THEIR COMPUTER, OR ON THE PROGRAM?:bow:[/QUOTE]
They cant. Unless the program that produced the backups has a log file.

[QUOTE=FAKINS;2461363]HOW CAN A PERSON FIND OUT HOW MANY BACK UP COPIES WERE MADE ON THEIR COMPUTER, OR ON THE PROGRAM?:bow:[/QUOTE]

Dude stop copying rented DVD’s it’s illegal and this forum does not support this type of behavior you should know better read the rules.

[QUOTE=BenjaWiz;2461393]Dude stop copying rented DVD’s it’s illegal and this forum does not support this type of behavior you should know better read the rules.[/QUOTE]

Hi BenjaWiz
I see nothing in FAKINS post to justify your response, Please leave the moderating to the staff thank you.

[B]SJ[/B] :cop:

i am not copying rented dvd it is more like family cds. i know the rules

[QUOTE=FAKINS;2461413]i am not copying rented dvd it is more like family cds. i know the rules[/QUOTE]
You did nothing wrong, Welcome to MyCE Forums. :wink:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2461412]Hi BenjaWiz
I see nothing in FAKINS post to justify your response, Please leave the moderating to the staff thank you.

[B]SJ[/B] :cop:[/QUOTE]

Storm, you don’t find anything at all wrong with someone asking? HOW CAN A PERSON FIND OUT HOW MANY BACK UP COPIES WERE MADE ON THEIR COMPUTER, OR ON THE PROGRAM? it was fishy to me asking such questions and your right it’s not my place to try and moderate this or any other form I would hope you will now understand my response was in good faith with the forum rules and all of us who really care about this community and FAKINS it’s not personal dude, just don’t wanna a good place like this to go down hill. :bigsmile: :clap:

Hi FAKINS

I second the welcome :flower:

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=BenjaWiz;2461434]Storm, you don’t find anything at all wrong with someone asking? HOW CAN A PERSON FIND OUT HOW MANY BACK UP COPIES WERE MADE ON THEIR COMPUTER, OR ON THE PROGRAM? it was fishy to me asking such questions and your right it’s not my place to try and moderate this or any other form I would hope you will now understand my response was in good faith with the forum rules and all of us who really care about this community and FAKINS it’s not personal dude, just don’t wanna a good place like this to go down hill. :bigsmile: :clap:[/QUOTE]

There is no indications in that question to point to illegal activity or breaking of forum rules.

[B]SJ[/B]

BenjaWiz someone could think the same thing about your post I quoted below from your thread you have going.

[QUOTE=BenjaWiz;2461226]After DVDFab and then placing a copy of Fragments in my DVD Player the movie starts right away people are in the ER is this how the movie starts? did I miss a chapter? is there a new protection on the orignal DVD? someone please reply. thanks! :D[/QUOTE]

I’m only a member like you and I agree with the moderator StormJumper with this below

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2461440]There is no indications in that question to point to illegal activity or breaking of forum rules.

SJ[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT. TELL HIM I AM NOT A DUDE, BUT A LADY.

[QUOTE=BenjaWiz;2461434]Storm, you don’t find anything at all wrong with someone asking? HOW CAN A PERSON FIND OUT HOW MANY BACK UP COPIES WERE MADE ON THEIR COMPUTER, OR ON THE PROGRAM? it was fishy to me asking such questions and your right it’s not my place to try and moderate this or any other form I would hope you will now understand my response was in good faith with the forum rules and all of us who really care about this community and FAKINS it’s not personal dude, just don’t wanna a good place like this to go down hill. :bigsmile: :clap:[/QUOTE]

BenjaWiz,
you are jumping the gun on this, your concern is certainly noticed, and we thank you for your concern for the forum,
and welcome to Myce :flower:

and FAKINS welcome to you also :flower:

[QUOTE=FAKINS;2461477]THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT. TELL HIM I AM NOT A DUDE, BUT A LADY.[/QUOTE]

You are welcome :wink:
and if I would have known your a female I would have given you :flower::flower: in your forum welcome :bigsmile:

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=FAKINS;2461477]THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT. TELL HIM I AM NOT A DUDE, BUT A LADY.[/QUOTE]

Just one small thing Fakins can you turn off the Caps Lock please.

In the online world it’s used it indicate shouting which is frequently regarded as being rude.

Thanks,

[B]Wombler[/B]

I must agree you all present valid points and they all have been well received on my end and i’m very sorry [B]FAKINS :flower:.[/B]

[QUOTE=BenjaWiz;2461585]I must agree you all present valid points and they all have been well received on my end and i’m very sorry [B]FAKINS :flower:.[/B][/QUOTE]

Hi BenjaWiz

No problem and nothing to feel bad about we all interpit things wrong at one point or another.

I absolutely agree with StormJumper on this. Hence the old cliche. Don’t judge a book by it’s cover.