Backup copy using dvdnextcopy v2 pro

vbimport

Im trying to back up a movie and after I record it I want to burn it to my DVD recorder but when I go to select the recorder I only get “image recorder” as a choice.My software is DVDneXt copy v2pro and anydvd is my decrypter.

Tell us the make and model dvd drive that you have.

In the meantime, I’m going to move your thread to our DVDnext copy forum, where you should get more informed replies.

Welcome to the forums jhoda.

Is this a commercial DVD? I am a bit confused with the wording used in your post.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2478757]Tell us the make and model dvd drive that you have.

In the meantime, I’m going to move your thread to our DVDnext copy forum, where you should get more informed replies.

Welcome to the forums jhoda.[/QUOTE]
hpdvdram gt20l ata device

This is a commrcial DVD

What version number? Also you may want to do a clean install.

http://www.dvdnextcopysupportforum.com/Tutorials/How%20to%20successfully%20do%20a%20clean%20install%20on%20DNC.htm

I’m using DVDneXtcopy pro Version 2

I knew that but click about to get the exact version number. :slight_smile:

DVDneXtCOPY Version 1.0.3.2
DVDneXtCOPY Version 2.7.8.2
DVDneXtCOPY Version 2.9.9.8

Have you looked at post reply #6 and did a clean install verbatim?

I may need help with the clean install.I’m going away for 4 days and and will check in then.Thanks for all your help so far

I did a clean reinstall and still have the problem.I can copy the movie to image recorder but not to my R/RW drive.How can I get a listing for my write drive?

I have no idea I believe they need to make an update for v2 and I have asked if they would with some small issues like this. If they do it or not is out of my hands. Might give v3 a try?

I downloaded DVDneXt Copy neXt Tech and it solved the problem. Thanks for all your tips and help
jhoda