Backup blu-ray on hdd, how to start from menu

Hello, me again!

I have a little question. I just finished backing up 1 blu-ray on my hdd and I’m able to read the movie from nero showtime by double-click on a m2ts file.

but I was wondering, is there a way to get to the main menu to select sound and everything like in the dvd or I must do an iso of it to read from it after?

Thanks

[QUOTE=nodiaque;1956221][B]Hello, me again!
[/B]
I have a little question. I just finished backing up 1 blu-ray on my hdd and I’m able to read the movie from nero showtime by double-click on a m2ts file.

but I was wondering, is there a way to get to the main menu to select sound and everything like in the dvd or I must do an iso of it to read from it after?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Spamming is no good idea.
I suggest to use the search function first. :smiley:

oh well, sounds like I’m bad with that function, sorry about that.

p.s. advanced search return an error and cannot used :wink: (I know there’s still basic search)

I haven’t much luck playing back the entire movie from hdd using Nero Showtime. But showtime works great for individual m2ts files.

For using PowerDVD Ultra, I’ve responded here: http://club.cdfreaks.com/f142/hd-dvd-blu-ray-player-234182/#post1956225