Backup Blu-ray movie to BD-R (LG GGC-H20L)

vbimport

[qanda]This thread is about the LG GGC-H20L. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]I have been using AnyDVD and CloneDVD for DVD movies for some time and just joined the Blu-ray bandwagon. I am trying to make backup copies for the kids using BD-R media with just the movie and no extras. I tried tsMuxeR to do this, but the “Create Blu-ray disk” option is grayed out. I have ripped the movie to the HDD using AnyDVD HD and selected the m2ts main movie file, but can’t create a movie disc. Please help! & Thanks…:confused:

[QUOTE=Remowolf;2184240][qanda]This thread is about the LG GGC-H20L. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]I have been using AnyDVD and CloneDVD for DVD movies for some time and just joined the Blu-ray bandwagon. I am trying to make backup copies for the kids using BD-R media with just the movie and no extras. I tried tsMuxeR to do this, but the “Create Blu-ray disk” option is grayed out. I have ripped the movie to the HDD using AnyDVD HD and selected the m2ts main movie file, but can’t create a movie disc. Please help! & Thanks…:confused:[/QUOTE]

There is a beta release of BD-ReBuilder at Doom 9 forums, that can take your rip and make a movie only BluRay down to BD-R. Just load the BDMV folder and you can select the movie m2ts only. Check it out at Doom9.

There is also RipBot264 as well that can do this.