Backup Adult DVD

Does DVDFab also backup adult dvds

Try it.

It makes no moral or qualitative judgements. It will even backup The Godfather, Part 3. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your assistance
Randal

[QUOTE=signals;2295787]It will even backup The Godfather, Part 3. :)[/QUOTE]

Can we get a fix for that in the next Beta? :bigsmile:

All my DVDs are pretty young.
How old does a DVD need to be before it’s an adult?

[QUOTE=apk;2296543]All my DVDs are pretty young.
How old does a DVD need to be before it’s an adult?[/QUOTE]

DVDs mature at different rates.

You’ll know for sure when a youngster selects one, and you start yelling.

OC

:bigsmile:

I don’t know why they call them ‘Adult’…any I’ve seen have the folks acting like a bunch of Hormone Crazed Sex Starved TeenAgers…

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2296594]I don’t know why they call them ‘Adult’…any I’ve seen have the folks acting like a bunch of Hormone Crazed Sex Starved TeenAgers…[/QUOTE]Good point, but…
somehow the image of a bunch of Hormone Crazed Sex Starved Teenagers seems preferable to the image of a bunch of Hormone Crazed Sex Starved , Pot-Bellied/Saggy “Adults”…:stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=maineman;2296598]Good point, but…
somehow the image of a bunch of Hormone Crazed Sex Starved Teenagers seems preferable to the image of a bunch of Hormone Crazed Sex Starved , Pot-Bellied/Saggy “Adults”…:p[/QUOTE]

And much better than a bunch of Hormone Crazed Sex Starved Pot-Bellied/Saggy Slobbering Dirty Old Men…

OC

:disagree::disagree::eek:

[QUOTE=OCanada;2296601]And much better than a bunch of Hormone Crazed Sex Starved Pot-Bellied/Saggy Slobbering Dirty Old Men…

OC

:disagree::disagree::eek:[/QUOTE]

Yo OC-

I resemble that remerk-eh!! :iagree: :smiley:

[QUOTE=bigmike7;2296701]Yo OC-

I resemble that remerk-eh!! :iagree: :D[/QUOTE]

Can’t imagine what you mean - I got that image by looking in the mirror, eh?
:iagree::iagree::iagree::Z

OC

And since their looks and acting go hand and hand, I do encourage scratches and figerprints. (The ones from your hands of course) :slight_smile:

Most Adult DVD’s are not encrypted I’ve seen. Been making copies of some. Most are too big (8Gigs) so you will have to shrink them

[QUOTE=stewman;2298118]Most Adult DVD’s are not encrypted I’ve seen. Been making copies of some. Most are too big (8Gigs) so you will have to shrink them[/QUOTE]

Maybe it’s all the “Extras”…

OC

[QUOTE=OCanada;2298130]Maybe it’s all the “Extras”…

OC

:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…
That was great!

[QUOTE=stewman;2298118]Most Adult DVD’s are not encrypted I’ve seen. Been making copies of some. Most are too big (8Gigs) so you will have to shrink them[/QUOTE]Shrinking is not recommended in this genre.

[QUOTE=signals;2298159]Shrinking is not recommended in this genre.[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That’s good, too!

OC

Thanks again, I didn’t expect such a wide array of varied responses.
Randal

[QUOTE=Randal;2298272]Thanks again, I didn’t expect such a wide array of varied responses.
Randal[/QUOTE]

We don’t often get questions about ‘Adult’ films…just having a little fun.

OC

:slight_smile: