Backing up

vbimport

I want to know how to back up my AnyDVD to a flask drive, because i am getting a new computer and do not want to re-buy the program.

[QUOTE=LoLo1489;2578950]I want to know how to back up my AnyDVD to a flask drive, because i am getting a new computer and do not want to re-buy the program.[/QUOTE]

If you downloaded the program already all you do is highlight the program and copy or move it to the flash stick as well as the registration program that you got from your email onto your flash stick. And when you get the new one running copy or run the program from the flash stick and then run the registration program to register Anydvd and restart your computer and your ready to go.

Make sure you keep a note of the registration number

Start the program and click the “information” button…you´ll see you number there.
If you download the .exe from Slysoft, run it on the new computer and enter this reg number you should have no problems.

Hi LoLo1489 and welcome to the forums. :flower:

I’ve already fixed this for you but I’d be grateful if you didn’t post the same message multiple times as crossposting makes it awkward for people to know which post to respond to.

If you think you’ve posted something in the wrong thread, or you’d like something edited or moved, let us know as the staff here at MyCE are always glad to assist.

[B]Wombler[/B]