Backing-up

vbimport

i was wondering can one help me in the right direction here…
well the problem is that i have a original battlefield 2 dvd with me and it is getting spoiled (its working fine) but i want to make a full backup with working i donot mean to use nero make iso then copy back as we all know thats no going to work if i am to play online correct so what software i have to use so that i have an exact copy that i can just pop in the dvd and start playing so that the game wont b asking me for original dvd…tks fo the help in advance:bow:

It depends on what type of copy protection is on the disc.

Check out the 'Copy Protection’ forum and you might find the information you’re looking for.

[B]Wombler[/B]

This is the forum for lounge-room topics

So, let me suggest you get yourself a beer first, then check out the Slysoft website for copy stuff. I think they´ll have what you need. I made a perfect back-up copy of a game using CloneCD (which will do SL DVDs as well), but you may need GameJack.

Cheers.
:cool:

[QUOTE=killerman_007;2150984]i was wondering can one help me in the right direction here…
well the problem is that i have a original battlefield 2 dvd with me and it is getting spoiled (its working fine) but i want to make a full backup with working i donot mean to use nero make iso then copy back as we all know thats no going to work if i am to play online correct so what software i have to use so that i have an exact copy that i can just pop in the dvd and start playing so that the game wont b asking me for original dvd…tks fo the help in advance:bow:[/QUOTE]

Unfortunatly of late there is no real way to make a working backup of your games cd/dvd. Slysoft is mainly for movie dvd that you own and purchase. Your left to emulate the cd/dvd media. Any other illegal means we can’t help on.