Backing up xbox games

vbimport

ok im a newbie to this my xbox has been flashed there is not another dashboard or anything on it that i know of how do i install one without mesing up my xbox and then how do i back up games i have tried to ftp connection but cant figure that out either im using flashfxp thanks for any help

Moving your thread to the console forum snooky.

We talking about the original xbox or the 360? Saying flashed makes me think 360 but then talking about different dashboards and ftping makes me think xbox.

Please try to use full stops, it makes what you type easier to read.

Ya it’s 360 the guy I got it from said it’s been flashed no mod chip installed I will play burnt games with no problem. How do I put another dash board on it so I can rip games. The guy I got it from said the flash is not stable enough for evolution but I don’t know I’m a nubie thanks for the help

the way most people copy games is they get a spare 360 drive flash it with 0800 firmware then use xbc to rip the original

Mine has been flashed already there ain’t another dashboard on it that’s wat I need to know how to do

With a 360 that has a flashed drive you can’t change the dashboard. You can only change the dashboard on a jtag hacked box. The easiest way to backup your games is as MrPete1985 said.

[QUOTE=Jedi Master Yoda;2501182]We talking about the original xbox or the 360? Saying flashed makes me think 360 but then talking about different dashboards and ftping makes me think xbox.

Please try to use full stops, it makes what you type easier to read.[/QUOTE]

I have tried to use, it really good for me. :iagree: