Backing up wii games

I have dvd fab software,on there i noticed there’s a program where you can back up your wii games, but i can’t seem to get it to work! what do i have to do in order to get it to copy on a dvd? please respond with an answer…

[QUOTE=herzsdeb;2446847]I have dvd fab software,on there i noticed there’s a program where you can back up your wii games, but i can’t seem to get it to work! what do i have to do in order to get it to copy on a dvd? please respond with an answer…[/QUOTE]

What software version are you using on dvdfab?? What kinda burner and firmware are you using? You have to provide more info if you looking for help.

[QUOTE=herzsdeb;2446847]I have dvd fab software,on there i noticed there’s a program where you can back up your wii games, but i can’t seem to get it to work! what do i have to do in order to get it to copy on a dvd? please respond with an answer…[/QUOTE]

Check out this thread here[B]->[/B] http://club.cdfreaks.com/f98/backing-up-copying-wii-games-278582/

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2446849]What software version are you using on dvdfab?? What kinda burner and firmware are you using? You have to provide more info if you looking for help.[/QUOTE]

i download the latest version ,i up date the software. as far as firmware i am really not sure

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2446849]What software version are you using on dvdfab?? What kinda burner and firmware are you using? You have to provide more info if you looking for help.[/QUOTE]

sorry i am new at this this was my first post!

[QUOTE=herzsdeb;2446860]sorry i am new at this this was my first post![/QUOTE]

DVDFab will not backup your wii games, if you wish to backup wii games please see the link I posted earlier.

[B]SJ[/B]