Backing Up Thor

vbimport

Is anyone having a problem making a back up copy of thor

Type ‘Thor’ in to the search /\ /\ /\ /\ up there. It has been done.

What are you using to back up thor. I know you can use the latest anydvd and clonedvd from http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html. You might have a bad disk if these programs do not work.

dvd fab 8.8.0.5 I haven’t tried 8.1.1.2 yet cause it just froze when I tried to just do main movie and with 8.0.8.5 when I tried to do full disc it said it would copy at 12% and wwhen I copied main movie only it is all out of sequence

your post will be moved to the dvdfab forum and my post will be deleted because they don’t like other programs to be listed and I DONOT LIKE MY POSTS DELETED. You can try the latest dvd fab and see if that works or you can use the programs I posted and use them for 21 day free trial . good luck.

@scotton - Threads are only moved at the discretion of the appropriate moderator to appropriate locations which in this instance (if moved at all) would be the main Movie Copy Software forum as we’re discussing multiple programs. If it is moved, you can rest assured I won’t be deleting any of the posts made so far in this thread.

@kyindian2002 - The latest DVDFab will do this disc. You may want to read this also though.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2604321]@kyindian2002 - The latest DVDFab will do this disc. You may want to read this also though.
[/QUOTE]
Only the paid version. :sad:

September 15, 2011
DVDFab 8.1.2.0 Qt Updated!

DVD Copy:
New: Added support for a new copy protection as found on “Thor” (US). Please note: HD Decryter doesn’t support it for now.

1Click to DVD can do it , Slysoft can do it, all the upper tier programs can do it, it took a little time but it can be backed up.

[QUOTE=Gummigutta;2604325]Only the paid version. :sad:[/QUOTE]

Correct. :iagree:

[B]Wombler[/B]

I moved this thread to the Movie Copy Forum because the thread is more applicable here.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2604331]I moved this thread to the Movie Copy Forum because the thread is more applicable here.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Alan. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

the latest version of dvdfab worked

[QUOTE=kyindian2002;2604399]the latest version of dvdfab worked[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear you got sorted. :cool:

[B]Wombler[/B]