Backing up *The Passion Of The Christ*

Hi can anyone help me with backing up this movie please…

useing CloneDVD and AnyDVD
As the movie relies on you reading the subtitle how do i add the subtitle…
I just copyied the main title but but the subtitle wasnt included… should i clone the whole movie which brings it down to 48% ? and then tick the 2 boxes that are unticked in the next section. do they need to be ticked if im cloning the whole movie??

Or can i just backup the main move and tick the 2 boxes will that add the subtitles??

any help would be much appreciated…

regards
tommy

Enable the subtitles in the stream preferences (right side)

thanks Olli
So i just burn the main movie, leave the 2 boxes unticked i marked in the screenshot… and tick the box on the right that you suggested?

sorry if i sound like a nOOb

regards
tommy

Yes. This should automatically tick both the left boxes as well.
You usually never beed to touch the left side at all, this is just for “hardcore fine tuning” multiple titles.
I personally never needed to adjust CloneDVD’s automatic stream selection - which preferences you set on the right side.
You may want to consult CloneDVD’s manual for the details. Clicking the right mouse button reveals context sensitive help as well.

Thanks Olli your help is much appreciated…

regards
tommy

if your still about Ollie i just copyied the movie again… just the main movie with stream preferences subtitles ticked… but it still never copied the subtitles…
Am going to clone the lot this time trailers and everything with stream preferences subtitles ticked and hopefully it works this time…

regards
tommy

When you playback the movie, please make sure, that you enable the subtitle track in your player. This is probably not done automatically, if you don’t copy the menus.

Thanks again Olli for your help…
you are correct it was the settings in my player…

regards
tommy