Backing up Seinfeld season 4

I successfully backed up the first disc but I can’t for the life of me copy the other 3 discs regardless of the software I use (AnyDVD, DVD Decrypter, DVDfab, DVD-Cloner). I’ve searched online and found many other similar situations but not of the proposed solutions work. However, all these dvds play very well with like 1 or 2 little skips on a DVD player. I have copied DVDs that were very damaged but these seem to be in much better conditions. Any help? Should I attach any logs? Thanks.

Ripit4me works, as it’s an old release.

[QUOTE=jey1234;2579616]I successfully backed up the first disc but I can’t for the life of me copy the other 3 discs regardless of the software I use (AnyDVD, DVD Decrypter, DVDfab, DVD-Cloner). I’ve searched online and found many other similar situations but not of the proposed solutions work. However, all these dvds play very well with like 1 or 2 little skips on a DVD player. I have copied DVDs that were very damaged but these seem to be in much better conditions. Any help? Should I attach any logs? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

TV series DVDs do not contain any special protection and since all those programs have the same problem, my guess is the disc’s are either dirty or have bad sectors.

Even thou you see nothing wrong doesn’t mean its not the problem, try giving them a good cleaning there is a guide below in my signature that works good for me and other members.

All the discs in the season 4 had different variations of the ARccOS protection.

[QUOTE=Gummigutta;2579623]All the discs in the season 4 had different variations of the ARccOS protection.[/QUOTE]

Was not aware of that guess I was lucky because I had no trouble with season 4 with a version 7 of DVDFab.

ARccOS is very easily tackled now.

I agree with SJ.

The fact that so many programs are producing the same results suggests either dirt or minor scatches. :iagree:

With ARRccOS protected discs the ripper can mistake unreadable sectors caused by dirt etc as ARRccOS protected sectors and leave them out.

This can cause the skipping referred to.

Does it also skip when played from the hard drive?

[B]Wombler[/B]