Backing up Safedisc with my NEC 2500

Heya,

I wanna back up two games, call of duty and halo. Do you think my NEC 2500 will be able to back these up? I have successfully backed up a game such as Max Payne 2 using the clonecd and patching method but do you think i could copy a Safedisc game. I heard a bit about 1 and 2 sheep burners but i have no idea what that is and what sheep burner mine is. I do have a Lite-on
LTR-52327S but that is not in my computer because when i have it in with my other 2 drives it slows down my hard-drive (because it is on the same IDE) but i might put it back it when i get more RAM. anyway, the software i have are:

Alcohol 120% + Alcoholer
Blindwrite (trial)
Clonecd

Anyone have any idea?

Originally posted by kaybing27
[B]Heya,

I wanna back up two games, call of duty and halo. Do you think my NEC 2500 will be able to back these up? I have successfully backed up a game such as Max Payne 2 using the clonecd and patching method but do you think i could copy a Safedisc game. I heard a bit about 1 and 2 sheep burners but i have no idea what that is and what sheep burner mine is. I do have a Lite-on
LTR-52327S but that is not in my computer because when i have it in with my other 2 drives it slows down my hard-drive (because it is on the same IDE) but i might put it back it when i get more RAM. anyway, the software i have are:

Alcohol 120% + Alcoholer
Blindwrite (trial)
Clonecd

Anyone have any idea? [/B]

Hi, I am quite sure that your NEC 2500 is not 2 sheep, so it means it cannot copy a SafeDisc 2/3 without AWS(CloneCD), Enhance weak sectors(BlindWrite) or Bypass EFM Error(Alcohol) enabled at burning time.

If you can, do it from your LiteON 52327S burner, as that can write EFM correctly. You only need the SafeDisc profile for it.