Backing up my pc games

What is the best free demo package out there to make a backup copy of my pc games. Im trying to copy tomb raider annivrsary and my nero wont let me.

Moving your thread to the Copy Protection forum where you should get better answers.

[QUOTE=rizzo919;2203181]What is the best free demo package out there to make a backup copy of my pc games. Im trying to copy tomb raider annivrsary and my nero wont let me.[/QUOTE]

That is a hit and miss items of copying PC games as the copy protection on those games vary from software publishers and authors. So there isn’t a real clear solution to that only from my reading some users emulate the cd/dvd to play the game. Some have had luck in doing so but the majority of my PC games I haven’t been able to and those are the like major games. NWN 2 comes to mind as one that you can’t copy so I just end up playing the game from the original cd when I play the game. And I tried various software from CloneCD to Blindwrite but didn’t have much luck.

Alcohol 52% is for free. They got a toolbar but I think you can just untick the option or remove it later if I remember correctly.