Backing Up My Copy Of MGS2 Substance?

vbimport

hey people. i was wondering how i could back up my copy of mgs2 substance on pc, i dont care if it takes 6-10 cds i just want it backup up, i dont trust my brother with his evil ways of getting me back :slight_smile:

thanxk !

Welcome to this forum :slight_smile:

You want to make a backup of a copy? That sounds illegal to me. This forum does not supports illegal activities.

I don’t think he’s talking about backing up a backup, I think he just means his game DVD.

hehe thanx for the welcome, i appriate it, and i have bought this game legally if u want to know, i just want to no how to make a backup of it on cd rs if theres a good program or way of making 700mb iso’z for it ? :slight_smile:

You could probably make an image on your HD, but I don’t know of anyway to write it to multiple CDs and not have it complain:( .

thanx man, i had a feeling i could put it in an iso, but im afraid the iso will be like 8gig, and then i have to think of a way of putting it on cdr’s ? :confused:

if u want to store the iso on multiple cds, u can use a program like winrar to split it into multiple cd-sized files. there’d be no way of installing from these multiple cds tho. u’d have to copy all of the files back onto ur hard drive, extract the iso from the files, then mount the image or burn it.

Originally posted by AZImmortal
if u want to store the iso on multiple cds, u can use a program like winrar to split it into multiple cd-sized files. there’d be no way of installing from these multiple cds tho. u’d have to copy all of the files back onto ur hard drive, extract the iso from the files, then mount the image or burn it.

ohh really sick. i wouldnt mind installing it off the hd, could u tell me exaclty how to do it, lol i dont no how too do it, eh have u done it b4, i would like to do it that way, coz at least its a backup of the game lol:)