Backing Up Lost with DVDFab Platinum

vbimport

Hello!

I’m trying to backup some episode discs of LOST, but keep getting the same problem. Ripping/burning works fine; I only keep menus and the four episode titles, both with english and spanish subtitles.

The problem appears when I play the disc: after selecting the episode in the menu the player resets back to the first menu screen (language selection). This happens both on a standalone player and with PowerDVD or any other PC software.

The strange thing is that I keep getting this problem with every LOST disc (season 1, 2 etc.). AFAIK this behaviour has not yet been reported, at least not with the latest version of DVDFab (the one I’m using is 4.1.2.0). But it doesn’t work with earlier versions, either.

You’ll find the IFOs attached to this post. I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Marc

[QUOTE=MMRRDD;2030875]Hello!

I’m trying to backup some episode discs of LOST, but keep getting the same problem. Ripping/burning works fine; I only keep menus and the four episode titles, both with english and spanish subtitles.

The problem appears when I play the disc: after selecting the episode in the menu the player resets back to the first menu screen (language selection). This happens both on a standalone player and with PowerDVD or any other PC software.

The strange thing is that I keep getting this problem with every LOST disc (season 1, 2 etc.). AFAIK this behaviour has not yet been reported, at least not with the latest version of DVDFab (the one I’m using is 4.1.2.0). But it doesn’t work with earlier versions, either.

You’ll find the IFOs attached to this post. I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Marc[/QUOTE]

This issue has been reported,…try opening common settings and on the left side click on PathPlayer and select “Always Enable PathPlayer”
:cool:

Thanks for your answer. Unfortunately, changing the mentioned setting doesn’t solve my problem.

[QUOTE=MMRRDD;2031026]Thanks for your answer. Unfortunately, changing the mentioned setting doesn’t solve my problem.[/QUOTE]

Have you tryed DISABLED

[quote=MMRRDD;2031026]Thanks for your answer. Unfortunately, changing the mentioned setting doesn’t solve my problem.[/quote]I backed up LOST without trouble using a earlier version. Another thing you may consider is using FixVTS (free program). Run that program against the files on your hard disk before you burn it to disc.

Another thing I almost always try is to preview the rip in VLC before I burn to disc, just to make sure that there are no problems.

Good luck,
-IP