Backing up Hard Drive with Nero CD-RW

vbimport

Hy Everyone :slight_smile:
I bought a CD-RW with Nero software included to back up my hard drive. Well first off I receive the error InCD service not running or something like that. So I found You All and followed some posts. I uninstalled InCD and Updated to Nero 6 from I think 5.5; in which I never even got to use it and now I’m going to have to pay for Vr 6. Go figure. I am upset about that. This darn thing doesn’t detect a disc, doesn’t give me the option to make a backup of my hard drive and the blank CD’s I’m using are hp cd-rw 4x - 12x high speed<<just incase that’s helpful info . :confused: I don’t know what to say. I am new at discussing pc problems, so please ask me some questions if what I said wasn’t enough ok?
:bow: I am at your mercy :stuck_out_tongue: p.s. I am listening to an Audio CD from it right now. :slight_smile:

Doa hehehehe I uninstalled all the updated stuff and reinstalled the software from the cd-rom Vr. 5.5 I just didn’t install the InCD and I figured out how to burn the files I wanted. So thanks anyway. :cool: :iagree: :smiley: