Backing up episode dvd's

Ok new to this, what is the easiest… cant emphasize that word enuf loll easiest way to backup an episode dvd, such as deep space 9 dvd with four episodes on it.

i have dvdcryptor and select it to all and rip the files to hard drive… i also have instant copy but i am not sure what i am doing from there or what is easiest way to do it…

any help and real easy guides appreciated…

thanks for patience and help

update: Sucess with instant copy and dvdcryptor…

nice quality, im sure it can be made better with guides or something did not really know what i was doing… help would be appreciated…

for others wanting to do it:

I used dvdcryptor to rip all files to hard drive into a directory…

Then used instant copy to make image files on hard drive… hard drive to hard drive…

then used instant copy again to burn dvd… menu’s and all are there pretty kewl…

nother question:

is there something i can do to burn these so they will play on old dvdplayer, they play on newer one, i have a hp 300i dvd +r

thanks again, hope this helped… i love visual guides and if i get froggy i will make one on the next disk for everyone, not sure where to post it though…

ok, i know theres some great peeps that can help out there so lets see some reply’s plz…

update… instant copy keeps failing and computer reboots on second disk backup try…

so im back to drawing board…

so how or what is procedure that users here are using to back up multi episode dvd’s… guides and or newb help needed…

i really appreciate it

Try the DVD Shrink or CloneDVD guides here, while learning IC.