Backed up the Proposal on to a dvd with DvdFab and DvdShrink

vbimport

Hello,

I’m trying to copy a backup copy of the movie the Proposal. It worked with the original but not with the backup copy. I’m using the latest DvdFab and the last edition of DvdShrink. Is it posible that DvdFab didn’t remove all of the copy protection on the backup copy of the Proposal? Any ideas?

Thanks!

[QUOTE=dvdfan123;2491764]Hello,

I’m trying to copy a backup copy of the movie the Proposal. It worked with the original but not with the backup copy. I’m using the latest DvdFab and the last edition of DvdShrink. Is it posible that DvdFab didn’t remove all of the copy protection on the backup copy of the Proposal? Any ideas?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

DVDFab did remove all protection on the backup copy, you may find that the backup copy is most likely done on a low to poor quality disc and most likely has bad sectors on it :frowning:

The way to check it would be to use Nero CD/DVD Speed and do a scan of the problematic backup copy

Hello,

I only use Verbatim DVD+Rs! I’ll try the original disc again and see if maybe I have a bad disc. The backup plays all the way through with no problems. Thanks for the advice.

Take Care!

You should be able to copy a copy with just ImgBurn.

Looks like you are using the free version so not sure about that but I know the paid versions will compy a backup copy with no problems