Backed up 3:10 to Yuma with the latest anyDVD beta

You must rip video to harddisk:)
Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.3.0.6)
HL-DT-ST RW/DVD GCC-4482B 1.06 H.L.D.S.2006/05/04
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2084960 sectors (4072 MBytes)
Total size: 4158096 sectors (8121 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: 310 To Yuma
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 7 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Hey I was able to back up the movie ass well
But what I notice when i started the movie was that it skipped the first chapter and when u hit play the movie starts at chapter 2.
Let me know if u had the same problem?
Thanks

[QUOTE=seanjohn1;1969717]Hey I was able to back up the movie ass well
But what I notice when i started the movie was that it skipped the first chapter and when u hit play the movie starts at chapter 2.
Let me know if u had the same problem?
Thanks[/QUOTE]

I had no problem backed up 3:10 to Yuma. But I removed the symbols infront and back of the title. <3:10 to Yuma>

I rented 310 To Yuma today and ripped it to my harddrive using the latest version of DVDFab HD Decrypter 4. When I burned it to disk using Nero 6 Ultra Edition, the copy came out blockey throughout. I tried Full Disc and Main Movie with the same results. The movie stutters and stops with little blocks poping up everywhere. RipIt4 Me and DVD Shrink wouldn’t even begin to copy the movie. Anybody else have the same problem?

Only those trying to copy “[B]rented movies[/B]”…

Copying rentals is not allowed.

Ahhhh…A picture is worth a 1000 words…:bigsmile:

I can’t seem to get my computer to recognize the disc as being inserted. Any suggestions? I am using AnyDVD/DVDCloner2, thanks

Sorry. Thanks for the post.

Sorry. Thanks for the post.

Ripit4me does work in this title what I found it just takes like 5 minutes to create the psl file. I did a full rip works just fine.

Approximately 1 hour and 50 minutes into the movie, mine freezes and doesn’t unfreeze. I’m using CloneDVD2 2.9.1.4 / AnyDVD 6.3.0.9 with Verbatim +Rs. Anyone else experiencing this? Any suggestions?