Back up PS2 DVD games

vbimport

Alright, Here's your stupid question for the day.

I want to backup a couple of my PS2 Games and I'm wondering if I've got what it takes to do it.

Currently I have a DVD ROM drive and a CDr / CDRW writer. I'm using Clone CD as a software.

Is this going to work? What do I need to make it happen?

I've already got the Star Chip (mod chip) in my machine and I'm using Gameshark v 1.7

Can anyone Help?????

Many thanks:rolleyes:

USE THE SEARCH!

PS2 AND copy

No you cant clone the PSX2 games because cloneCD can’t copy the bootblock that PSX2 games have. You will need a mod-chip still.

I assume your not talking about the DVD versions as a DVD writer is required for them.

go to www.gamecopyworld.com for guides on how to geta dvd based ps2 game to a cdr. i cant do it

Edit:

Do not refer to illegal activities please, keep CD Freaks clean of illegal stuff, would you like to be responsible for CD Freaks closing down?

U can back up Ps2 games by just using a DVD player and a CD Writer but theres a lot off f^cking around.

U need to rip the DVD and condense it by removing unnecessary audio tracks and sometimes downsampling the quality of video sequences. The overall gameplay is not effected.

I assume your not talking about the DVD versions as a DVD writer is required for them.

Not any more,DVD rips are all the rage at the moment and starting to pop up every where.