Back up of Twilight Zone DVD

vbimport

I am stumped at how to make good quality backup of some Twilight Zone DVD’s I own. I am using Verbatim -r MMC disc’s and ripping with DVD Decrypter. The total size of the disc is under 4.38 GB, each disc has only 4 episodes and the total runtime is 100 minutes. I have searched the form the 3 different ways but all I could find was fourm info on DVDfab. Does anybody have any help they can tell me about?

Hi :slight_smile:
Welcome on board Ericski. :iagree: :clap:
If you don’t need compression & you mean you want a program to burn the Twilight Zone.
Then try [B][U]ImgBurn:[/U][/B] :bow:
Donations for this program, are of course. More than welcome. :cool:

Hi Zebadee:
I can rip with DVD Decrypiter, and like I said total size is under 4.38GB. But when I try to burn with DVD DC I choose .MDS and the disc’s turn out kind of poorly. there is intermittent pixelation, but they seem to play at least. I know the .MDS file is for DL disc’s but at least it sort of works. When I choose the .ISO file it turns out disc’s that play for a short time and screw up. This is all done by the method “ISO>Read>Write”. I can’t see how ImgBurn would help if I can burn in DVD DC. Please set me straight I running out of disc’s!

Because many here including myself,believe IMGBurn is the best burning tool…JMHO!..try it…
If it’s an ISO use the “write” mode…

If you are ripping with DVDFab into an image file and then burning an exact disc copy, then you are likely having hardware or media issues. If you are trying to squeeze DL originals onto SL media, then you just need better tools. I can’t tell which you are doing from your original post.

i have been trying for 2 hr. to backup twilight any i d a

have anyone got it yet

@aknight17
Twilight is not the same as the Twilight Zone movie, so you may not get much satisfaction in here.

Look in the Copy Movie forum and look through the AnyDVD and DVDFab forums for anyone mentioning Twilight. The Search function works very well here at cdfreaks, so you might try that too.

On a new movie like Twilight, you’ll probably need either DVDFab or AnyDVD to decrypt and rip successfully, but I could be wrong in this instance. I’ve seen a lot of new movies this year that had nothing but simple CSS protection.

[QUOTE=aknight17;2249579]have anyone got it yet[/QUOTE]

Try using DVDFab HD Decrypter it is free and can be found at dvdfab.com at the very bottom of the website under free stuff,after you install it go into common settings by clicking on the check mark icon located on the title bar and then click on PathPlayer on the left hand side and set it as “Always enabled” also make sure your original disc is clean.
DVDFab HD Decrypter is only a ripper so you will need other programs for the compression[B](DVD Shrink)[/B] and burningB[/B]

[QUOTE=Ericski;2016404]Hi Zebadee:
I can rip with DVD Decrypiter, and like I said total size is under 4.38GB. But when I try to burn with DVD DC I choose .MDS and the disc’s turn out kind of poorly. there is intermittent pixelation, but they seem to play at least. I know the .MDS file is for DL disc’s but at least it sort of works. When I choose the .ISO file it turns out disc’s that play for a short time and screw up. This is all done by the method “ISO>Read>Write”. I can’t see how ImgBurn would help if I can burn in DVD DC. Please set me straight I running out of disc’s![/QUOTE]
I’ve probably burned over 500 SL discs with DVD Decrypter, it’s always worked well. I can’t imagine it suddenly losing it’s burning ability.

It might be a good time to try another burn of a known good disc, to rule out any hardware problems. And to rule out decrytion problems try StormJumper’s advice.

now i want to backup doubt