B5T to ISO

Hey.

I’ll keep it short. I have ISOBuster, Alcohol 120% and a dozen B5T files that would take me a month to re download.

They don’t work properly unless mounted on a virtual drive (or so I assume) but therein lies the dilemma: ISOBuster doesn’t mount and Alcohol 120% doesn’t read B5T files. I also have a shareware version of BlindWrite6… but I can’t see any mounting OR extracting features on that.

Thanks in Advanced

So what program did you use to write those files? Are you sure the file itself isn’t corrupted? Also we can’t give help if the files or programs you download, that is something we users can’t give assistant on. I would refer you to read the forum rules if this is downloaded of a torrent site.

So what program did you use to write those files?

They were written using BlindWrite5 (hence the extension ‘B5T’).

Are you sure the file itself isn’t corrupted?

No…
There’s nothing wrong with the images, at all, except their file type.

Also we can’t give help if the files or programs you download, that is something we users can’t give assistant on. I would refer you to read the forum rules if this is downloaded of a torrent site.

These files aren’t pirated.

Ok, but what is the file then that written in B5T? Did you go back to check the source to see that it was working? I don’t get why a file would be B5T when you should be able to just download it from the site, if it was a program? But where are you getting that file from?

a google search of “how to mount B5T files” brought up this forum as the first resulst.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=76734

Daemon Tools is a popular and powerful Virtual Drive/Image Mounting program. A plugin for DT is provided within that thread to allow it to mount B5T files.

that is an old thread though so you should check to see if Daemon Tools supports B5T by default now before messing around with teh plugin.

Hmmm… from your other post:

What’s the legal difference between “bootlegged” and “pirated”…?[/color]

Thread reopened after OP assurances that there are no copyright issues with the files…

i didn’t notice his previous post.

@imkidd feel free to delete my post above if you think this thread is borderline…