B4 Devil knows you're dead will not read with Path player Enabled

vbimport

I have Path player set to always on because I don’t want the previews and stuff. So, I put Before the devil knows you’re dead in and it won’t even read so I turned it off and it backs up just fine.

so just leave it off then. I have mine set to on only when needed option and its good to go.

mine is always on, so i forgot about it. I used ripit4me and it went fine.

[QUOTE=sneakers;2038533]I have Path player set to always on because I don’t want the previews and stuff. So, I put Before the devil knows you’re dead in and it won’t even read so I turned it off and it backs up just fine.[/QUOTE]

I found exactly the same thing, R1, WS.
One of the occasional hiccups with PP. Too bad, this was an excellent title to burn to a DL and use the special navigation features of PP, since the main title alone results in a file size of about 6013 MB.

Anyway, no big deal.
BTW, I’ve contacted Fengtao and sent along the .IFO files

[QUOTE=sneakers;2038533]I have Path player set to always on because I don’t want the previews and stuff. So, I put Before the devil knows you’re dead in and it won’t even read so I turned it off and it backs up just fine.[/QUOTE]

I’ll have to remember that when I get this title!:iagree:

Hi maineman,

Thank you for the IFO files, I’ll check it out asap.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

[QUOTE=fengtao;2038906]Hi maineman,

Thank you for the IFO files, I’ll check it out asap.

Best Regards,
Fengtao[/QUOTE]
Thanks Fengtao, You da man!..:wink:

[QUOTE=maineman;2039396]Thanks Fengtao, You da man!..;)[/QUOTE]yay Tom is back :flower:

Wait, PathPlayer removes trailers that play when the DVD is put in?

I didn’t know that… what if you want those trailers?

[OT, sorry ]

^^…thanks bubbaloo…:wink:

[QUOTE=Pelvis Popcan;2039457]Wait, PathPlayer removes trailers that play when the DVD is put in?

I didn’t know that… what if you want those trailers?[/QUOTE]
No, PP doesn’t remove anything unless you configure it to do so and even then not much, by itself anyway.
I was actually referring to the the special navigation features, ie., the ability to alter the playback order and only remove crap like the FBI warnings.

This way, you can retain what is virtually the full disc, but I have it configured so that when you pop in the bkup, the movie fires right up.
If you want to watch any special features or trailers, simply navigate to the menu.

Here’s a screenshot…a picture is worth a 1000 words…:wink: