<b>Important:</b> Change your details!

vbimport

I just posted the article <b>Important:</b> Change your details !.

Two days ago we launched the development of a new project that we will keep secret for now.
To be able to complete this project succesfully we urge you to change your details in your profile for…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/3557-bImportant_b--Change-your-details-.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/3557-bImportant_b--Change-your-details-.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

If i do not have an ICQ UIN ?

Then make sure you use the same e-mail address in both the frontpage profile and the forum profile. We merge the accounts on E-mail addresses and/or ICQ number…

I only have an account for the front page, will this mean I’ll have access to the forums as well when the merge is complete?

No unfortunately not, on the other side it will work. Forum visitors will have access to the frontpage. If you are ONLY on the frontpage your account will not work when we are finished, we are sorry about this, but if you create a forum account now your accounts will be saved. I know this all might sound a little vague, unimportant and complicated but we do really urge you to do this. (If you care about your previous postings and account that is, some people might not care :slight_smile: )

i forgot my password in my forum account “Zyron”. Could U help me out with that Domin8tor.

If you lost your password you can use the password mailer of the forum http://club.cdfreaks.com/member.php?action=lostpw Or the password mailer of the mainpage that you can find in the menu at the top of this page when you are logged in. If you don’t remember your e-mail adres you used to registered then mail to helpdesk@cdfreaks.com If you lost this e-mail address for the frontpage you can mail to info@cdfreaks.com We currently have more Mainpage accounts then Forum users, so we hope we can migrate as many people as possible, so don’t hesitate to mail us…

i don’t want to do this it takes too much effort I’m lazy!

Hi guys, Ever thought this could be a 1 april joke? :4

I can assure you it’s not. You have to take my word for this. There are going to be some big changes. But the result will be finished in about 3 months. Please take my advise if you care about your data, else it will be lost. We will post this message several more times in the upcoming months…

my account where already the same so no chance hero :stuck_out_tongue:

If we would pull a april fool’s joke on you, we would come up with something good.

If you mail helpdesk@cdfreaks.com for assistance, please be sure to include the following info:
Username
b Password[/b]
Listed email address

This way we can verify the information and set your password to what you would like it to be.
[ Edited by a CD Freaks Administrator ]

OK so far so good, but what shall I do when I’m not registrered in the Forum, I can’t change my forum settings

Reaction by GrefdigGloner on Friday 29 March 2002 OK so far so good, but what shall I do when I’m not registrered in the Forum, I can’t change my forum settings
You should register to the forum then. When you do, please use the same details for the forum registration as used or the main page registration. Should you need further assistance you can contact me at Da_Taxman@cdfreaks.com (or use the helpdesk@cdfreaks.com )

ok THANX

I have a different name on the forum, but the e-mail adres is the same. well let’s see what happens :4