Azureus woes

Ok i’ve had Azureus for some time…and no problems…but
the last 2 days i’m having all kinda troubles…my dsl modem took a dive and died on me so i had to replace that…now when i tried to log into Azureus… i get an error message that reads

socket selector.open
failed 10 times
aborting

Something is very wrong!!!

ok when they used 3 !!!'s and say something is very wrong i get worried
i logged in anyway…and all my uploads started super seeding…ALL OF THEM…whats going on?

searching it looks like a java error. here are a coupla fixes:

first

second

looks like you may have auto updated? or your java is old?

I have updated java…and reset the windsock and it still …gives me that danged error…i’m just ready to give up…
burn what i have left of my movies…and get a new client :wink:

Azureus is the best… try uninstalling java and Azureus completely and reinstalling.

ummm didn’t u just get a new modem? is there perhaps a setting that needs to be tweaked with it? my router does uPNP for the ports but if your modem has a firewall built in perhaps it is blocking socket connections

^ u were rated prob the nerdest on this site, so u shud be able to figure it out gurl! :smiley:

yeah i should …but i think what i’ll do is wait till i’m off for thanksgiving and just a full format…i need to clean out the junk anyway…

and i’ve tweaked the modem all it can be tweaked…i’m dling and up loading faster than i should be…:wink:

nice front and back avatars both in a row :slight_smile: me wishes they were more than 64x64 :slight_smile:

ps, there is a new beta Az 2.3.0.6 :slight_smile: time to give thanks :wink:

i hear an old saying…you can Wish in one hand …and Crap in the other and see which one gets filled first…

lol

by the way hope ya liked the full version :wink:

You might try bitspirit if azureus is still givin’ you crap . . .

i think she is back up and running on AZ

So what ended up being the problem?

Apparently it wasn’t much of a problem. :smiley: