Avs video converter will not start conversion

hi maybe some one can help please i plugged in a mp4 file to be burned to dvd and hit start conversion not responding to start please help me god bless, by the way it plays on the converter just wont burn maybe it has copywright on mp4 dont know for sue

Hey BIGMIKE1, I don’t use AVS video converter, so are using it to just burn the .mp4 to disc, or are you actually trying to convert to DVD structure before burning?..Does it play ok?..How did you create/acquire the mp4 file?

yes trying to convert to avi to then use on my 1 click movie that wont work with mp4 please

So to be clear, you’re trying to convert an .mp4 file to AVI and then to DVD? Please explain “1 click movie”…If working with mp4, I suggest you don’t convert to avi…It’s best to go from .mp4 to DVD(mpeg2) and then author to DVD structure, eliminating an extra conversion step(to avi)…Try Avidemux on your mp4 and save to mpeg2…
Or ConvertxtoDVD, AVStoDVD, DVDflick…

so bear with me please i have a mp4 i downloaded and want to burn it to dvd what program do you think please

I am also getting nothing when I try converting AVI file to MOV file. I click CONVERT NOW and it just sits there…