AVS to DVD aborts near end of project

vbimport

I am having problems using AVS to DVD v 2.8.4
I tried converting four MP4 video clips with AVS to DVD ready for burning to DVD. The project aborted at 92%. I had set up the project using the Kerry56 guide, as I had done successfully in the past, but it aborted.
I referred to the log and changed some settings after looking at the help file. On the AviSynth tab I changed the source filter from a2d to FFMpeg source and tried again but the project aborted again.
I then re started the project and changed the video encoder from Quenc to FFmpeg, but again things were aborted around the 90% point.
I finally tried a third time and changed the video encoder to FFmpeg(safe mode) but the project aborted.
The log indicates that things go wrong as the Muxman phase starts.
Thinking that one of the video clips might have been the cause, I started a new project with different video clips but the result was the same.
I downloaded the version of AVS to DVD that I used just before I started the projects and installed it on my Windows 7 Ultimate PC. I’m not sure what version of AVS to DVD I used successfully in the past.
My PC is working well with everything up to date, so I’m stuck as to what the problem is.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Quenc hasn’t been a part of AVStoDVD for some time now. Mr C got rid of it. Which version are you using exactly?

Have you installed the LAV filters? You should be using them instead of ffdshow these days. Also, I advise using the HC encoder in a two pass configuration every time when using AVStoDVD.

Try setting output to Muxed Mpeg 2 file. This should complete the encode of the video and audio and put them into one file for you. Then reintroduce this finished file into AVStoDVD, set up your menu if you need one and let AVStoDVD try to build it into a DVD-video for you. [I]Edit: Of course, this only works with one video as the source. If you are making a compilation, from several different videos, this won’t work right.
[/I]
You may get the same error from Muxman, but if you haven’t changed the default setting not to reencode compliant video and audio, it won’t take long to see if it fails.

Thanks for your reply Kerry56.
I’m using version 2.8.4 , which version would you recommend ?
I’ll install whatever version you recommend then try your suggestions.
Thanks for your help

2.8.4 is the latest major release. I still don’t see how it is possible to even see Quenc within it.

The only other one I might try is the new 2.8.5 alpha version: www.videohelp.com/download/AVStoDVD_285_Alpha161027_Install.exe

But I generally don’t use the alphas.

I’ve set the output to Muxed Mpeg2 and installed LAV filters, however I don’t see LAV filters anywhere in AVS to DVD.
Do I need to put anything in the AVS to DVD programs folder?
Not that I need it, but I couldn’t see anything about Quence either.

In AVStoDVD, at the top of the main window, there is a category called Codecs. Click on it and then click on Preferred DirectShow Codecs Setup. Set everything to LAV filters.

Have changed the codecs to LAV filters, ran a new project and it aborted during DVD authoring.
I found an old version of AVS to DVD(v2.4.1) that I’d previously used successfully, installed and ran a project on that and it aborted.
I have just installed version 2.8.1 that I have previously used successfully and am running a new project on a different PC. Its been running an hour so I’ll see what happens with that.
Thanks for your help.

v2.8.2 aborted during authoring. I incorrectly quoted v2.8.1 in my previous post, it should have been v 2.8.2.

Is it failing on every encoding/authoring attempt? Or is it consistently failing on the same one?

Do you have any logs?

Will it make an mpeg2 file successfully? Or is it failing in both the authoring stage and the encoding to mpeg2?

It always gets through the encoding properly and produces an Mpeg file, an AC3 file and a title file for each of the video clips. Additionally it produces a menu image file, a DVD log and a DVD Batch Mux log. The DVD folder it produces has two empty folders, one for Video TS and one for Audio TS.
It consistently fails on the authoring stage only, it has never aborted before the authoring stage starts.
As I have used different video files, different computers and different versions of AVS to DVD the only consistent link to the failings is me. But I cannot see where I’m going wrong, if it’s me.
The stuff the programme produces appears to be so good that my next question was going to be, is there a program that could do the authoring to DVD using the Mpeg files that AVS to DVD has produced ?

Is there a muxman log, and if so what does it say

You could use DVDStyler or DVDFlick to author the mpeg2 files to DVD-video. Neither should re-encode compliant files.

There should be something in the log file indicating what is happening.

I’ve tried just a couple of small video clips today thinking that file size might have had something to do with the failures, but the same thing happened, it aborted immediately on starting the authoring phase.
I’m not sure how big a file the forum allows in a post so I’ve just copied the ends of the DVD log and the BatchMux.Log below.

Note: This is the end section of the DVD log

<14/11/2016 16:46:51>
END DVD MENU BUILDING OPERATIONS
Created File (Menu Page 1): C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_MenuPage1.bmp (1.2 MB)
<>

START DVD AUTHORING OPERATIONS
BatchMux Parameters: -arglist "C:\Users\Ralph\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_1_BatchMux.ini"
BatchMux ini file:
-d "C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1\VIDEO_TS"
-mxp "C:\Users\Ralph\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_1_MuxMan.mxp"
-l "C:\Users\Ralph\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_1_MuxMan.log"
-muxman "C:\Program Files\AVStoDVD\MuxMan"
-prio LOW
-palette "C:\Users\Ralph\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_1_Palette.txt"
-v "C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_Title_01_How to Paint Watercolour Washes One - Part One.m2v"
-vidmode LB
-a1 "C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_Title_01_How to Paint Watercolour Washes One - Part One_1.ac3"
-a1lang en
-cellfr "C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_Title_01_How to Paint Watercolour Washes One - Part One_Chapters.txt"
-progfr "C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_Title_01_How to Paint Watercolour Washes One - Part One_Chapters.txt"
-chapfr "C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_Title_01_How to Paint Watercolour Washes One - Part One_Chapters.txt"
-SEG2v "C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_Title_02_How to Paint Watercolour Washes..m2v"
-SEG2vidmode LB
-SEG2a1 "C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_Title_02_How to Paint Watercolour Washes._1.ac3"
-SEG2a1lang en
-SEG2cellfr "C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_Title_02_How to Paint Watercolour Washes._Chapters.txt"
-SEG2progfr "C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_Title_02_How to Paint Watercolour Washes._Chapters.txt"
-SEG2chapfr "C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_Title_02_How to Paint Watercolour Washes._Chapters.txt"
-SEG3v "C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_MenuPage1.bmp"
-SEG3vidmode LB
-SEG3s1 "C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_Menu.sst"
-SEG3s1dmode WIDE_LB
-SEG3hlmnu "C:\Users\Ralph\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_1_MenuPage1_Buttons.mnu"
-SEG3hlcsm "C:\Users\Ralph\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_1_HighlightScheme.csm
-hcn "C:\Users\Ralph\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_1_BatchMux.hcn"
<>

<14/11/2016 16:47:05>
Process aborted during DVD AUTHORING operations! 

Check following files for more details: 

AVStoDVD log file <C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1.log> 
BatchMux log file <C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_BatchMux.log>

For more troubleshooting on Authoring issues, see Help/FAQ/Authoring.
<>

<14/11/2016 16:47:15>
Log file created by AVStoDVD Release 2.8.2
--------------------------------------------
<>

Note: This is the end section of the Batch Mux. Log.

<>

BatchMux Parameters: -arglist "C:\Users\Ralph\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_1_BatchMux.ini"
BatchMux ini file:
-prio LOW
-v "C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_Title_01_How to Paint Watercolour Washes One - Part One.m2v"
-vidmode LB
-a1 "C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_Title_01_How to Paint Watercolour Washes One - Part One_1.ac3"
-a1lang en
-cellfr "C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_Title_01_How to Paint Watercolour Washes One - Part One_Chapters.txt"
-progfr "C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_Title_01_How to Paint Watercolour Washes One - Part One_Chapters.txt"
-chapfr "C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_Title_01_How to Paint Watercolour Washes One - Part One_Chapters.txt"
-SEG2v "C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_Title_02_How to Paint Watercolour Washes..m2v"
-SEG2vidmode LB
-SEG2a1 "C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_Title_02_How to Paint Watercolour Washes._1.ac3"
-SEG2a1lang en
-SEG2cellfr "C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_Title_02_How to Paint Watercolour Washes._Chapters.txt"
-SEG2progfr "C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_Title_02_How to Paint Watercolour Washes._Chapters.txt"
-SEG2chapfr "C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_Title_02_How to Paint Watercolour Washes._Chapters.txt"
-SEG3vidmode LB
-SEG3s1dmode WIDE_LB
<>

<>

<>

Can you supply these files
The process was aborted, possibly internally, and these files might shed some light

EDIT
Next time go to ADVANCED and wrap code tags around the logs
A mod (Kerry56) might fix it

This is the DVD 1 Log in full:

<14/11/2016 13:37:31>
START PROCESS
<>

PROJECT SETTINGS

DVD Video Standard: PAL
DVD Titles number: 2
DVD Size: 1556/4450 MB (35%)
DVD Output Setup: DVD Folder
DVD Label: DVD
DVD Menu: Static Menu
Output Folder: C:\Users\Ralph\Videos
Delete Temp Assets Files: Yes
Delete Temp Working Files: Yes
Edit Command Parameters: No
Post Process Task: Show Progress Status window

PREFERENCES

MultiThread: 1
AVS Video Source Filter: A2DSource
AVS Audio Source Filter: A2DSource
AVS UpSize/DownSize Filter: Lanczos4Resize/Spline16Resize
Frame Adjust Strategy: 0
FPS Hard Conversion: 0
PAL SpeedUp: 1
NTSC SlowDown: 0
Video Resolution: 0
Video Encoder: 3
Video BitRate Min: 2500
Video BitRate Max: 8500
Keep DVD Compliant Video: 1
AC3 Audio Encoder: 0
Force FFmpeg for Long Audio: 1
DVD Audio Format: 0
DVD Audio BitRate: 224
Keep DVD Compliant Audio: 1
Normalize Audio: 0
Auto Delay Audio: 1
DVD Audio Language (Primary): EN - English
DVD Audio Language (Secondary): EN - English
DVD Subs Language (Primary): EN - English
DVD Subs Language (Secondary): EN - English
DVD Subs Font: Tahoma 16pt (255,255,255)
Chapters Interval: 5
Use Source Chapters: 1
DVD Burning Drive: E: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-T40N JP01
DVD Burning Speed: 4x
Auto Erase DVD RW: 1
Unload ActiveMovie library: 1
Adjust DirectShow Filters at runtime: 1
Save General Settings: 0

SYSTEM INFO

Processor Name: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     T7500  @ 2.20GHz
Operating System: Windows Vista Service Pack 2 (32 bit)
Current user is Admin: YES
Available Output Disc Space: 23.2 GB
AviSynth is installed: YES (release 2.5.8)
LAV Filters is installed: YES (release 0.65.0)
ffdshow is installed: NO
<>

TITLE 1 SOURCE FILES
Video: G:\Fiona Peart Watercolour Washes\How to Paint Watercolour Washes One - Part One.mp4
Info: AVC - 502 kbps - 854x480 - DAR 1.779 - 25 fps (VFR) - Progressive - 9:20 minutes - 14002 frames
Audio 1: G:\Fiona Peart Watercolour Washes\How to Paint Watercolour Washes One - Part One.mp4
Info: AAC LC - 126 kbps - CBR - 2 ch - 44100 Hz - 9:20 minutes (0 ms delay)
[MediaInfoLib - v0.7.74]
<>

AVISYNTH SCRIPT
Import("C:\Program Files\AVStoDVD\Lib\A2DSource.avsi")

Video = A2DVideoSource("G:\Fiona Peart Watercolour Washes\How to Paint Watercolour Washes One - Part One.mp4", CacheFolder="C:\Users\Ralph\AppData\Local\Temp", FrameRate=25, VFR=true)
Audio = A2DAudioSource("G:\Fiona Peart Watercolour Washes\How to Paint Watercolour Washes One - Part One.mp4", CacheFolder="C:\Users\Ralph\AppData\Local\Temp")

Video = Video.ConvertToYV12()
Video = Video.Lanczos4Resize(720,576)

Audio = Audio.SSRC(48000)

AudioDub(Video, Audio)
<>

START VIDEO ENCODING OPERATIONS
Video Encoding Profile: HCenc VBR 2-pass
Target Video FileSize: 567.4 MB
Encoding Parameters: -ini "C:\Users\Ralph\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_1_Title_01_How to Paint Watercolour Washes One - Part One.HCenc.ini"
HCenc ini file:
*INFILE C:\Users\Ralph\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_1_Title_01_How to Paint Watercolour Washes One - Part One_1.avs
*AVSRELOAD
*OUTFILE C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_Title_01_How to Paint Watercolour Washes One - Part One.m2v
*LOGFILE C:\Users\Ralph\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_1_Title_01_How to Paint Watercolour Washes One - Part One.HCenc.log
*MAXBITRATE 9000
*BITRATE 8500
*PROFILE BEST
*ASPECT 16:9
*PROGRESSIVE
*TFF
*BIAS 80
*DC_PREC 10
*MATRIX MPEG
*AQ 1
*LUMGAIN 1
*SMP
*PRIORITY IDLE
*DBPATH  C:\Users\Ralph\AppData\Local\Temp
*WAIT 2
<>

<14/11/2016 14:01:39>
END VIDEO ENCODING OPERATIONS
Video Source Filter: A2DSource (FFmpegSource2 (cache off))
Created File: C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_Title_01_How to Paint Watercolour Washes One - Part One.m2v (430.1 MB)
OUTPUT VIDEO INFO: MPEG-2 Video - 6441 kbps - 720x576 - DAR 16:9 - 25 fps - Progressive (TFF) - 9:20 minutes - 14002 frames
<>

DIRECTSHOW AUDIO MIXER OPERATIONS:
No LAV Filters mixer ON/OFF adjustment required at runtime
<>

START AUDIO ENCODING OPERATIONS (Track 1)
Wavi+Aften Parameters: "C:\Users\Ralph\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_1_Title_01_How to Paint Watercolour Washes One - Part One_1.avs" - | "C:\Program Files\AVStoDVD\Aften\aften.exe" -b 224 -pad 0 -dynrng 5 -bwfilter 0 - "C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_Title_01_How to Paint Watercolour Washes One - Part One_1.ac3"
<>

<14/11/2016 14:02:51>
END AUDIO ENCODING OPERATIONS (Track 1)
Audio Source Filter: A2DSource (DirectShowSource)
Created File: C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_Title_01_How to Paint Watercolour Washes One - Part One_1.ac3 (15 MB)
OUTPUT AUDIO INFO: AC3 - 224 kbps - CBR - 2 ch - 48000 Hz - 9:20 minutes (0 ms delay)
<>

DVD CHAPTERS CREATION OPERATIONS
Title 1 Input Chapters List: 7500
Title 1 Output Chapters List: 7500 
Created File: C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_Title_01_How to Paint Watercolour Washes One - Part One_Chapters.txt (8 Byte)
<>

TITLE 2 SOURCE FILES
Video: G:\Fiona Peart Watercolour Washes\How to Paint Watercolour Washes One - Part Two.mp4
Info: AVC - 687 kbps - 854x480 - DAR 1.779 - 25 fps - Progressive - 15:10 minutes - 22751 frames
Audio 1: G:\Fiona Peart Watercolour Washes\How to Paint Watercolour Washes One - Part Two.mp4
Info: AAC LC - 126 kbps - CBR - 2 ch - 44100 Hz - 15:10 minutes (0 ms delay)
[MediaInfoLib - v0.7.74]
<>

AVISYNTH SCRIPT
Import("C:\Program Files\AVStoDVD\Lib\A2DSource.avsi")

Video = A2DVideoSource("G:\Fiona Peart Watercolour Washes\How to Paint Watercolour Washes One - Part Two.mp4", CacheFolder="C:\Users\Ralph\AppData\Local\Temp", FrameRate=25)
Audio = A2DAudioSource("G:\Fiona Peart Watercolour Washes\How to Paint Watercolour Washes One - Part Two.mp4", CacheFolder="C:\Users\Ralph\AppData\Local\Temp")

Video = Video.ConvertToYV12()
Video = Video.Lanczos4Resize(720,576)

Audio = Audio.SSRC(48000)

AudioDub(Video, Audio)
<>

START VIDEO ENCODING OPERATIONS
Video Encoding Profile: HCenc VBR 2-pass
Target Video FileSize: 922.1 MB
Encoding Parameters: -ini "C:\Users\Ralph\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_1_Title_02_How to Paint Watercolour Washes..HCenc.ini"
HCenc ini file:
*INFILE C:\Users\Ralph\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_1_Title_02_How to Paint Watercolour Washes._1.avs
*AVSRELOAD
*OUTFILE C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_Title_02_How to Paint Watercolour Washes..m2v
*LOGFILE C:\Users\Ralph\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_1_Title_02_How to Paint Watercolour Washes..HCenc.log
*MAXBITRATE 9000
*BITRATE 8500
*PROFILE BEST
*ASPECT 16:9
*PROGRESSIVE
*TFF
*BIAS 80
*DC_PREC 10
*MATRIX MPEG
*AQ 1
*LUMGAIN 1
*SMP
*PRIORITY IDLE
*DBPATH  C:\Users\Ralph\AppData\Local\Temp
*WAIT 2
<>

<14/11/2016 16:45:45>
END VIDEO ENCODING OPERATIONS
Video Source Filter: A2DSource (FFmpegSource2 (cache off))
Created File: C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_Title_02_How to Paint Watercolour Washes..m2v (739 MB)
OUTPUT VIDEO INFO: MPEG-2 Video - 6812 kbps - 720x576 - DAR 16:9 - 25 fps - Progressive (TFF) - 15:10 minutes - 22751 frames
<>

<14/11/2016 16:45:46>
DIRECTSHOW AUDIO MIXER OPERATIONS:
No LAV Filters mixer ON/OFF adjustment required at runtime
<>

<14/11/2016 16:45:46>
START AUDIO ENCODING OPERATIONS (Track 1)
Wavi+Aften Parameters: "C:\Users\Ralph\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_1_Title_02_How to Paint Watercolour Washes._1.avs" - | "C:\Program Files\AVStoDVD\Aften\aften.exe" -b 224 -pad 0 -dynrng 5 -bwfilter 0 - "C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_Title_02_How to Paint Watercolour Washes._1.ac3"
<>

<14/11/2016 16:46:40>
END AUDIO ENCODING OPERATIONS (Track 1)
Audio Source Filter: A2DSource (DirectShowSource)
Created File: C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_Title_02_How to Paint Watercolour Washes._1.ac3 (24.3 MB)
OUTPUT AUDIO INFO: AC3 - 224 kbps - CBR - 2 ch - 48000 Hz - 15:10 minutes (0 ms delay)
<>

DVD CHAPTERS CREATION OPERATIONS
Title 2 Input Chapters List: 7500 15000 22500
Title 2 Output Chapters List: 7500 15000 22500 
Created File: C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_Title_02_How to Paint Watercolour Washes._Chapters.txt (22 Byte)
<>

START DVD MENU BUILDING OPERATIONS
DVD Menu settings:
Style: 0
Aspect Ratio: 1
Titles Format: 1
Template: Blue Rain
Max Titles Page: 12
Enable Play All: 1
Force Play All: 0
Background Audio: 0
Max Thumbs Row: 4
Thumb Image Source: 0
Thumb Frame Position: 10%
HL Frame Format: 0
HL Selection Color: 5
HL Play Color: 0
Menu Video BitRate: 6000 kbps
Motion Menu Duration: 15 seconds
Thumb Drop Shadow: 2
Play All Shadow: 2
Arrows Shadow: 0
<>

<>

BatchMux ini file:
-prio LOW
-vidmode LB
-a1lang en
-SEG2vidmode LB
-SEG2a1lang en
-SEG3vidmode LB
-SEG3s1dmode WIDE_LB
<>

<>

<>

This is the DVD 1 BatchMux.Log in full:

BatchMux version                   --> 1.3
Destination Folder                 --> C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1\VIDEO_TS
MuxMan Script File                 --> C:\Users\Ralph\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_1_MuxMan.mxp
MuxMan Log String                  --> -l "C:\Users\Ralph\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_1_MuxMan.log"
Folder of the MuxMan executable    --> C:\Program Files\AVStoDVD\MuxMan
Check presence of MuxMan.exe       --> PASSED
Palette File                       --> C:\Users\Ralph\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_1_Palette.txt
Default Palette                    --> SUCCESSFULLY REDEFINED
Segment #1 - Video File #1         --> C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_Title_01_How to Paint Watercolour Washes One - Part One.m2v
Checking asset for importing as    --> M2V, M1V, MPV
Video Coding Mode                  --> MPEG-2
Video Resolution (Nominal)         --> (720x576)
MPEG-2 Aspect Ratio (DAR)          --> 16:9
Video Frame Rate                   --> 25 fps
Video Bitrate (Nominal, Kbps)      --> 8789
VBV Buffer Size (Kbyte)            --> 224
Segment #1 - Video Display Mode    --> LB
Segment #1 - Audio #1 File #1      --> C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_Title_01_How to Paint Watercolour Washes One - Part One_1.ac3
Segment #1 - Audio Lang Code #1    --> en
Segment #1 - Timeframe file        --> C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_Title_01_How to Paint Watercolour Washes One - Part One_Chapters.txt
Segment #1 - Total Nr of Cells     --> 2
Segment #1 - Timeframe file        --> C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_Title_01_How to Paint Watercolour Washes One - Part One_Chapters.txt
Segment #1 - Total Nr of Programs  --> 2
Segment #1 - Total Nr of Chapters  --> 2
Segment #2 - Video File #1         --> C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_Title_02_How to Paint Watercolour Washes..m2v
Checking asset for importing as    --> M2V, M1V, MPV
Video Coding Mode                  --> MPEG-2
Video Resolution (Nominal)         --> (720x576)
MPEG-2 Aspect Ratio (DAR)          --> 16:9
Video Bitrate (Nominal, Kbps)      --> 8789
VBV Buffer Size (Kbyte)            --> 224
Segment #2 - Video Display Mode    --> LB
Segment #2 - Audio #1 File #1      --> C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_Title_02_How to Paint Watercolour Washes._1.ac3
Segment #2 - Audio Lang Code #1    --> en
Segment #2 - Timeframe file        --> C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_Title_02_How to Paint Watercolour Washes._Chapters.txt
Segment #2 - Total Nr of Cells     --> 4
Segment #2 - Timeframe file        --> C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_Title_02_How to Paint Watercolour Washes._Chapters.txt
Segment #2 - Total Nr of Programs  --> 4
Segment #2 - Total Nr of Chapters  --> 4
Segment #3 - Video File #1         --> C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_MenuPage1.bmp
Checking asset for importing as    --> BMP
Image size                         --> (720x576)
Image asset                        --> ACCEPTED
Segment #3 - Video Display Mode    --> LB
Segment #3 - Subpicture File #1    --> C:\Users\Ralph\Videos\DVD_1_Menu.sst
Segment #3 - Subpic Disp Mode #1   --> WIDE_LB
Segment #3 - HL Play Item #1 MNU File       --> C:\Users\Ralph\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_1_MenuPage1_Buttons.mnu
Segment #3 - HL Play Item #1 NumButtons     --> 3
Segment #3 - HL Play Item #1 NumGroups      --> 2
Segment #3 - HL Play Item #1 G1 Button Mode --> WIDE
Segment #3 - HL Play Item #1 G2 Button Mode --> LB
Imported Butt1 G1 posx             --> 166
Imported Butt1 G1 posw             --> 160
Imported Butt1 G1 posy             --> 210
Imported Butt1 G1 posh             --> 128
Imported Butt1 G1 adj_but_up       --> 1
Imported Butt1 G1 adj_but_left     --> 1
Imported Butt1 G1 adj_but_right    --> 2
Imported Butt1 G1 adj_but_down     --> 3
Imported Butt1 G1 color scheme     --> 1
Imported Butt1 G1 auto activate    --> 0
Imported Butt1 G1 command          --> 71 04 00 00 00 01 00 02
Button command interpreted as      --> mov GPRM0, 1 ; LinkPGCN __CURRENT_DOMAIN_PGC__2
Imported Butt1 G2 posx             --> 166
Imported Butt1 G2 posw             --> 160
Imported Butt1 G2 posy             --> 229
Imported Butt1 G2 posh             --> 96
Imported Butt1 G2 adj_but_up       --> 1
Imported Butt1 G2 adj_but_left     --> 1
Imported Butt1 G2 adj_but_right    --> 2
Imported Butt1 G2 adj_but_down     --> 3
Imported Butt1 G2 color scheme     --> 1
Imported Butt1 G2 auto activate    --> 0
Imported Butt1 G1 command          --> 71 04 00 00 00 01 00 02
Button command interpreted as      --> mov GPRM0, 1 ; LinkPGCN __CURRENT_DOMAIN_PGC__2
Imported Butt2 G1 posx             --> 393
Imported Butt2 G1 posw             --> 160
Imported Butt2 G1 posy             --> 210
Imported Butt2 G1 posh             --> 128
Imported Butt2 G1 adj_but_up       --> 2
Imported Butt2 G1 adj_but_left     --> 1
Imported Butt2 G1 adj_but_right    --> 3
Imported Butt2 G1 adj_but_down     --> 3
Imported Butt2 G1 color scheme     --> 1
Imported Butt2 G1 auto activate    --> 0
Imported Butt2 G1 command          --> 71 04 00 00 00 02 00 02
Button command interpreted as      --> mov GPRM0, 2 ; LinkPGCN __CURRENT_DOMAIN_PGC__2
Imported Butt2 G2 posx             --> 393
Imported Butt2 G2 posw             --> 160
Imported Butt2 G2 posy             --> 229
Imported Butt2 G2 posh             --> 96
Imported Butt2 G2 adj_but_up       --> 2
Imported Butt2 G2 adj_but_left     --> 1
Imported Butt2 G2 adj_but_right    --> 3
Imported Butt2 G2 adj_but_down     --> 3
Imported Butt2 G2 color scheme     --> 1
Imported Butt2 G2 auto activate    --> 0
Imported Butt2 G1 command          --> 71 04 00 00 00 02 00 02
Button command interpreted as      --> mov GPRM0, 2 ; LinkPGCN __CURRENT_DOMAIN_PGC__2
Imported Butt3 G1 posx             --> 570
Imported Butt3 G1 posw             --> 104
Imported Butt3 G1 posy             --> 482
Imported Butt3 G1 posh             --> 45
Imported Butt3 G1 adj_but_up       --> 2
Imported Butt3 G1 adj_but_left     --> 2
Imported Butt3 G1 adj_but_right    --> 3
Imported Butt3 G1 adj_but_down     --> 3
Imported Butt3 G1 color scheme     --> 1
Imported Butt3 G1 auto activate    --> 0
Imported Butt3 G1 command          --> 71 04 00 00 00 01 00 02
Imported Butt3 G2 posx             --> 570
Imported Butt3 G2 posw             --> 104
Imported Butt3 G2 posy             --> 434
Imported Butt3 G2 posh             --> 34
Imported Butt3 G2 adj_but_up       --> 2
Imported Butt3 G2 adj_but_left     --> 2
Imported Butt3 G2 adj_but_right    --> 3
Imported Butt3 G2 adj_but_down     --> 3
Imported Butt3 G2 color scheme     --> 1
Imported Butt3 G2 auto activate    --> 0
Imported Butt3 G1 command          --> 71 04 00 00 00 01 00 02
Segment #3 - HL Play Item #1 Force Selected Button Nr  --> 0
Segment #3 - HL Play Item #1 Force Activated Button Nr --> 0
Segment #3 - HL Play Item #1 Selection End Time        --> -1
Segment #3 - HL Play Item #1 Nr of Selectable Buttons  --> 3
Segment #3 - HL Play Item #1 Color Scheme File         --> C:\Users\Ralph\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_1_HighlightScheme.csm
Imported CSM #1 Select Color       --> (E2 E1 PA BG) 5 5 5 5
Imported CSM #1 Select Opacity     --> (E2 E1 PA BG) 0 2 4 8
Imported CSM #1 Action Color       --> (E2 E1 PA BG) 0 0 0 0
Imported CSM #1 Action Opacity     --> (E2 E1 PA BG) 0 3 6 12
Configuration File for HCN         --> C:\Users\Ralph\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_1_BatchMux.hcn
HC Navigation - VMG MenuPages      --> 1
HC Navigation - VMG MenuType(1)    --> STATIC
HC Navigation - VMG TitleBut(1)    --> 2
HC Navigation - VMG PlayAllBut(1)  --> 3
Started preparation of             --> MUXMAN SCRIPT
Completed preparation of           --> MUXMAN SCRIPT
MuxMan RunString                   --> -run
Strings (local stack - bytes)      --> 2257
Time Codes (local heap - bytes)    --> 229
Static memory usage %              --> 1.90
Starting MuxMan Authoring with     --> LOW task priority
MuxMan Authoring                   --> COMPLETE
Segment memory resources           --> RELEASED
Local Stack memory                 --> RELEASED
File i/o structures                --> DEALLOCATED

MuxMan Authoring --> COMPLETE

Muxman completed
Did you keep your intermediate asset files, and if so, what are they?

What are intermediate asset files, and where would they be if they were kept? I don’t recall seeing anything about them.

gonca

quote:
EDIT
Next time go to ADVANCED and wrap code tags around the logs
A mod (Kerry56) might fix it

How do I do that? I don’t see any options for doing that in Advanced Project Settings.

Muxman is completing the job. There are no obvious errors.

Temporary files will be at C:\Users\Ralph\AppData\Local\Temp except AVStoDVD is set to delete temp files.

Delete Temp Assets Files: Yes Delete Temp Working Files: Yes

You might have to talk to Mr C directly or his main deputy these days Manolito. http://forum.videohelp.com/threads/277852-AVStoDVD-Support-Thread

But if you do, you should be using the last stable release, or the new alpha.