Avoid Windata!

at any means! below is a scan of fake T02s sold as Windata DVD+R 8x…that company should be sued! :cop: My newer Benq 1655 drive recognizes them as fakes and wont even let me do anything with them…hehe
nicest scan ive ever seen! :clap:

Woof! That is painful. Sorry you had to get stuck.

Is this sold in Europe ?,because this look a excellent candidate for Halcyon ultra crap vs fake TY disc.

hi
i agree with you i tried them and mostly they wouldent play in my cd player…are they differeant from regular blank cds?

coonsanders

[QUOTE=coonsanders;2664546]hi
i agree with you i tried them and mostly they wouldent play in my cd player…are they differeant from regular blank cds?

coonsanders[/QUOTE]

Apparently they are not even a proper chemical formulation for optical media. You can never be sure, I’ve bought counterfeit media from both my (reputable) computer supplier and from chain stores like BestBuy.

hi i usually buy gigawear and vervatium…and sometimes tdk…gigawear is radio shacks own brand and its great…

[QUOTE=coonsanders;2664546]
i agree with you i tried them and mostly they wouldent play in my cd player…are they differeant from regular blank cds?[/QUOTE]Of course, DVD media is different from CD media. Incompatibility with CD players is normal. :wink:

Michael