Avi to iso for nero to recognize and burn (tmpgenc)

vbimport

Hey ! whats up guys ? Im very new to this stuff but learn very quickly. I have used TMPGenc to convert a bit torrent AVI to MPEG but now my NERO wont burn because its not an ISO or DVD. What must I do to make this happen ?

P.S. Dont bash me like I said I am new !!

If you want to make a DVD Video you will need a tool like ConvertXtoDVD. No need to convert it to Mpeg.

If you want to make a data dvd, you can safely burn it using Nero’s data dvd template.

You could also try and make it a (S)-Video CD, but that depends if it’s the correct mpeg format.

Assuming this is not concerning a copyright protected film, we can help here.

A free tool to convert avi to dvd-video is AVStoDVD. Works very well, and will allow you to make a menu if you want one. You can find it here: http://www.videohelp.com/tools/AVStoDVD I rate it above ConvertX because it can use the superior HCenc encoder. It is not as polished in the user interface as ConvertX, but it is free to use.

AVStoDVD can also use ImgBurn to automatically burn to a disk for you. I also recommend ImgBurn over Nero for most burning needs. ImgBurn is included with AVStoDVD, and is a free program. You can also download it and install it separately. www.imgburn.com

[QUOTE=KGZ;2557532]Hey ! whats up guys ? Im very new to this stuff but learn very quickly. I have used TMPGenc to convert [B]a bit torrent AVI[/B] to MPEG but now my NERO wont burn because its not an ISO or DVD. What must I do to make this happen ?

P.S. Dont bash me like I said I am new !![/QUOTE]

You have TMPGEnc, so you should be able to read its help/guide to make the proper choices to get an burnable iso/output…